return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Pet Peeves
View this Thread in Original format
Vivid Boy
whats ur number 1 pet peeve?

well heres mine since it just happened to me around 20 mins ago.....im here on my comp dicking around about to start a project and i get a call....this is what i hear "YO ERIC MAN BIG SESSION IN 15 MINS GET HERE QUICK!" im all happy havent sessioned in a while and have been dying for weed all day so i get dressed run out of the house and drive for 10 mins to the spot....i get there and all these guys who i used to go to school with are chillin they all greet me...and im like "alright lets blaze!"...a shout of enjoyment is heard from the group of 7 guys.....theyre all like yes lets blaze....we all get up and then the question is popped "Eric man u have any weed?" i reply "im going home" and drive home....for sakes who calls asking to blaze with you and then dont have weed?
lMIlk
quote:
Originally posted by Vivid Boy

well heres mine since it just happened to me around 20 mins ago.....im here on my comp dicking around about to start a project and i get a call....this is what i hear "YO ERIC MAN BIG SESSION IN 15 MINS GET HERE QUICK!" im all happy havent sessioned in a while and have been dying for weed all day so i get dressed run out of the house and drive for 10 mins to the spot....i get there and all these guys who i used to go to school with are chillin they all greet me...and im like "alright lets blaze!"...a shout of enjoyment is heard from the group of 7 guys.....theyre all like yes lets blaze....we all get up and then the question is popped "Eric man u have any weed?" i reply "im going home" and drive home....for sakes who calls asking to blaze with you and then dont have weed?
:toothless :toothless :toothless i hate dumbasses
bluE_Neon
quote:

dis is da funniest ever Eric hehehehehehehehehehehehheheh :stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue:
InsomnEac
*edited*

when u stop your car to let people across the road, and they dont wave to say thanks...

grrrrrrrrrrrr

i want to run them over lol

{b.s.e.}
LOL That's pretty lame. :rolleyes:
Now ya got me jonesin'.

A list of things I hate, in no particular order.

ginos
candy kids
happy hardcore
anabolic frolic - on that same tangent, Hullaballoo.
ignorance
illegal operations on my computer
bran flakes
the letters 'u' and 'r' when used inappropriately for their associated words. :D
getting up early
being poor
teachers that harp on you for not meeting "u'r" potential. :p
being sick
ICQ2001b
Napster
Metallica
scream-metal
the fact that they tried to recreate Transformers
homework
the lack of parties in my city
People that are mean for no apparent reason.
thugs
how little the canadian dollar is worth

pumpkin pie.

alright, that's enough for now. :D
Vivid Boy
wow this thread is retarded.....it doesnt show bse posted on the forums =(
{b.s.e.}
Whaddya mean? *blinks*
TempesTrip
/me slaps vivid boy around a bit wit a large trout
you whore!! pimp hardcore for me booiiiii! =) See ya in da chat. latatz. Da Temp
dj alonzo
quote:

Hehehehe!!! :D :D :D people are indeed dumb.
Slylee
hehe there are too many to list....everything ing bothers me these days..i guess one of em at the top of the list is when ppl talk all loud and obnoxious...and too much at that...

ABTsportsline
quote:
Originally posted by Slylee
hehe there are too many to list....everything ing bothers me these days..i guess one of em at the top of the list is when ppl talk all loud and obnoxious...and too much at that...

:cool:

that's me in a nutshell! :D

-ABT-
hypronix
Vivid Man, maybe they were stoned already... lol

I hate stupidity! period
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement