return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Something that will make most people cry
View this Thread in Original format
dj_mdma
http://my350z.com/forum/showthread....20&page=1&pp=20

:eek: :eek: :eek:
Slylee
oh my god. :(

why
UWM
Wow.

I thought this was going to be a thread to suggest things that would make most people cry. I was going to say snorting vodka.

But that really sucks.
dj_mdma
quote:
Originally posted by UWM
Wow.

I thought this was going to be a thread to suggest things that would make most people cry. I was going to say snorting vodka.

But that really sucks.

:stongue: :stongue: :stongue:

man 225k worth of parts, wtf!!!!
lücid
quote:
Originally posted by Risk on my350z.com forum
WTF makes a wheel worth 7k?? Is it dusted with cocaine??

:stongue: :stongue: :stongue:
NiteMer
Idiot! Gawsh!

Spinning off the road is tough, in normal cars, but in a Porsche? C'mon richey, learn to drive. :rolleyes:
UWM
Then again, I can't feel too bad for this guy if he has oodles of exotic automobiles and is stupid enough to take and send a $300k+ car off the road.
biznology
yah ive run into this before, its not sad, just some ass with too much money for his own good.

when i delivered parts for an acura dealership summers in Uni there was a single body shop that almost always had a Diablo innit, from the same guy, up to three different cars. (most totaled if not totally totaled)

youd think these knob jobs would learn but they dont...just learns ya to open a body shop|
fiya
$500K? who the hell has that much money to spend on a car then total it and want it repaired. silly ******. i'll take his money instead of him lighting it on fire.
Aristronica
dead babies thread?

getfoul
think of the power this car has, then the surface of a farm country backroad. Typically it isnt prepped like your local racetrack. And combined with this things lightweight and raw V10 power... I can very much see it happening. sad though.
Ripped Bag
That doesn't make me cry at all.

You have a rich moron who doesn't know how to handle a fast car spinning it off the road.

These aren't your normal cars that you can take for a spin and rev it up taking it through sharp corner easily. These are extremely high performance vehicles that honestly you should have to QUALIFY to drive.

At least have a 2-5 week course on driving the cars and how to handle them along with the buying package. Seriously.

*shrugs*

I've trained on high performance vehicles and know what to do. Sucks for that guy and I hope he feels like an idiot.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement