return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Video of the 5 yr. old girl getting cuffed up.
View this Thread in Original format
Tufan
bahahahhahahhahahahhaa

The had me rolling

http://www.sptimesphotos.com/video/office.html
A.J.
Worst.........video.........ever.

What is possibly entertaining about it? I lost interest after about 1 minute :wtf: :wtf:
placebo
Civil rights violation whaaaaat
dj_mdma
it took so bloody long to get to that bit.

i found the child tring to fight the teacher more amusing :wtf:
UWM
I can't be arsed to watch the video, but I want to know what company is making a profit on selling handcuffs to fit 5-year-old children?!
biznology
quote:
Originally posted by UWM
I can't be arsed to watch the video, but I want to know what company is making a profit on selling handcuffs to fit 5-year-old children?!

true...

i got pissed after about two minutes, not just because the kid wasnt in cuffs, but mostly the commentary by the viewers:

'she better not touch the child!' as the kid is kicking and punching her.

im not for child abuse, but if the kid is acting like that you should be able to pick the bastard up, and carry that ****** to the nearest social worker or administrator that can strike fear in someone, if not the kid.

everyone is so freaking paranoid about lawsuits in the US it disgusts me, complete removal of personal responsibility - unless you TOUCH MY CHILD!!!:!L!L|
TranceSpeeder
quote:
Originally posted by biznology
true...

i got pissed after about two minutes, not just because the kid wasnt in cuffs, but mostly the commentary by the viewers:

'she better not touch the child!' as the kid is kicking and punching her.

im not for child abuse, but if the kid is acting like that you should be able to pick the bastard up, and carry that ****** to the nearest social worker or administrator that can strike fear in someone, if not the kid.

everyone is so freaking paranoid about lawsuits in the US it disgusts me, complete removal of personal responsibility - unless you TOUCH MY CHILD!!!:!L!L|

+1
pooley
yea and when you try to grab her tightly and she falls, her parents and the whole community want your ass on their plate.

that kid is deranged, hyperactive, needs helpor maybe just an education
jonSun
The kids parents are probably to blame. But no 5 year old should be put in handcuffs. The kid obviously chilled the fock out at the sight of the cops. Those cops need a kick in the junk.
Orbital32
hey i say pepper spray use would have been justified :)

Boomer187
quote:
Originally posted by jonSun
The kids parents are probably to blame. But no 5 year old should be put in handcuffs. The kid obviously chilled the fock out at the sight of the cops. Those cops need a kick in the junk.

are you joking. Hell yea that kid needs to be cuffed and taken to a proper place for child care.

And that lady was a freaking moron. Taking a hyper kid that doesn't listen into a room with so much stuff in it. Take that p[ain in teh ass into an empty room. You can't do in an empty room. Im thinking these places need padded rooms.

and obviously its the parents fault. Aong with the neighborhood they live in, and the parents of the kids friends, and the workers there. You cannot place blame on one person. Plus placing blame is futile, shes already messed up, now all you can do is try to correct it.

I can't wait til I have kids to see how hard it is to raise a calm individual that is well prepared for the world.
Matt
the article is even funnier.

quote:

They stood her up, put her arms behind her back and put on handcuffs. She bent over the table and let out a terrified scream.

"No. Nooooo. Ahhhhh."

The tape ends there.

They quoted her on "No. Nooooo" lol
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement