return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

My audiogalaxy is also buggered...
View this Thread in Original format
DJ_D|ABL0_
Just a quick question to all u AG addicts :)

I've downloaded over 1.5Gb over AG in the last year, it previously always connected to Server 257.

For some reason, the client now never connects, and it just sits there and waits, saying "connecting to server 260". It never even thinks about server 257 which has become 'old trusty' to me :(

Has anyone any ideas? I've reinstalled it (worked about as well as a chocolate teapot) and tried to make a new account, but "the server isn't taking requests at the moment"

Thanks for ure help

:)
Coup
coup and DJ_D|ABL0_ start the "my audiogalaxy is buggered club"

:(
Lynx
hmm...dunno about this server 260. i remember when AG hardly ever connected for me. it would retry like 20 times before it got through. my only advice is try leaving AG on (if you don't already) and just be patient. that's what i had to do. i dunno bro.
FoXford
quote:
Originally posted by Lynx
hmm...dunno about this server 260. i remember when AG hardly ever connected for me. it would retry like 20 times before it got through. my only advice is try leaving AG on (if you don't already) and just be patient. that's what i had to do. i dunno bro.

yeah that should work actually ..providing uve got some songs in ur quee.cos i think like every1 else ag is buggered so u cant download anythin else unless u queed it before it went down:(but mine still connects me 2 server 257..4 now at least:conf: hope it gets back 2 normal soon..but ur not the only 1s in trouble

FF
ProjektZwo
AG sux now! even livesets are blocked!

damn X's!
hypronix
well, U should've seen it comin', same happened to Napster... they'll prolly all go down, so FTPz will be the answer to our problems...
Professor J
was having the same problem with AD but if you check the web site it will probably say that it has a high server load or something like that. also says something like - even though your AD maybe ok it will not connect. go to the website and it should enlighten your annoyed mind.:cool:
Lynx
quote:
Originally posted by ProjektZwo
AG sux now! even livesets are blocked!

damn X's!

really? not that many i don't think because i can still download em...and i see ppl downloading livesets from me all the time. but if a liveset that you want is blocked, check the thread in music discussion on how to bypass the X's and get your file. :D
Coup
well im thinking about getting rid of it, reinstalling winblowz and reinstalling it again, coz when u reinstall its piss, as all hardware is set already, so just click install and leave it for 30mins, :)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement