return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA

May 7th Crystal Method and Evil 9 @ Bleu
View this Thread in Original format
Nikitha
So after G&D on saturday I got a flyer for this coming saturday (may 7th) that has The Crystal Method and Evil 9 as the venue.

However when I was checking out the Bleu website and groovetickets.com there was nothing about Evil 9 on either.

The flyer says that Evil 9 will be dowstairs...I've only been to Bleu once for G&D, so I don't really know anything about the place.. (I didn't even know there was a downstairs).. so if Evil 9 is indeed downstairs.. is it a seperate venue? Or will it be all access for both sets at the one ticket price?

If anyone can help me out with this it would be great.. I plan on going regardless for the Crystal Method but being able to see Evil 9 as well for the same price would kick pretty hard.

Nikitha
kabelicious
There is a downstairs room at Bleu in their basement - it wasn't open for G&D last weekend but it will be this weekend. :)

You might see me there....if I can be convinced away from James Holden next door at Oslo.

Kris
marcus_beier
EVIL NINE will play upstairs opening for CRYSTAL METHOD, the UnderBleu lounge is not open every week, but will be open for this event. You will find MATHIAS aka. QUADLOW (FORWARD: DETROIT) and JONNIE PERELLA downstairs manning the decks....
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement