return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - United Kingdom & Ireland

Pages: [1] 2 
Free Beach Party Saturday
View this Thread in Original format
Pathfinder
Hi all

Just to let you all know about a free beach party on Saturday. 4.30 till 11pm.

Location - Festival Beach, Festival Pier, London (Right outside Waterloo Station on the South Bank)

Last year Pathfindersound and Knowwhere held two of these parties. They were such a success that we are doing another one now.

When the tide goes out there is a stretch of sand right in front of the Royal Festival Hall - we add a sound rig and DJs, all we need are some up for it clubbers.

So if you fancy a pre party with a difference, come on down and party on the sand.

DJs Pathfinder, Nordstar, Anthony Dean, Shaf de Bass

Cheers:D
Phil raa
might well try this :)
niteshayde
there is a beach near waterloo station?! what is this? have i been going to the wrong side of the station all these years??
Pathfinder
quote:
Originally posted by niteshayde
there is a beach near waterloo station?! what is this? have i been going to the wrong side of the station all these years??

If you walk out of Waterloo to the South Bank - get to the London Eye and turn right, the beach is about 300 yds on the left.

Its only a beach when the tide is out - thats probably why you havent seen it

Cheers

Richard
dj_mdma
this sounds quite interesting actually, i might go to this!
moondog
might be worth a bash, looks quite good
dj_mdma
This was wickeD!!!!

Cheers to the organisers for this! Wicked atmosphere and some OLLLLDDDD tunes that i never thought i'd hear again were played! :D :D
moondog
enjoyed it, was a good atmosphere.:)
Pathfinder
Thank you to those who braved the uncertain weather and came down - everyone seemed to have a great time which made it all worth it. A few problems with the wind to start with were soon overcome and pretty soon the beach was buzzing nicely. Apologies if anyone paid to come onto the beach - an opportunistic chav sat at the top of the steps and managed to charge a few people before he was spotted:mad:
Will be doing this again soon
:)
Luke Terry

would be mint if there was somethin like this up here, bit too in cold i reakon tho lol

sykadelik
quote:
Originally posted by Pathfinder
an opportunistic chav sat at the top of the steps and managed to charge a few people before he was spotted:mad:

Haha an entrepreneurial chav! :p
Ste
quote:
Originally posted by Luke Terry

would be mint if there was somethin like this up here, bit too in cold i reakon tho lol

imagine a rave up on the beach at south sheilds :stongue:

one would be mint up at bambrough though, in summmer its not to bad :)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement