return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
Marijuana prices in your neck of the woods.....
View this Thread in Original format
trance4life627
I live up in Seattle, northwest america....around here 28-32 grams (roughly an ounce) goes up for anywhere from $220-240...i dont buy big usually so i settle with 2 grams for 20 bucks....how is it where u live?
NiteMer
quote:
Originally posted by trance4life627
I live up in Seattle, northwest america....around here 28-32 grams (roughly an ounce) goes up for anywhere from $220-240...i dont buy big usually so i settle with 2 grams for 20 bucks....how is it where u live?

Is that schwilla or kb? That's freakin cheap, if they're nuggs. Mid grade?
zokissima
wow, you guys in the states pay a lot more.
A dime is usually 10 bucks, with prices dropping the more you get. half-quarter averages around 30, with an ounce around 160 to 200, depending on from who you get it, and how good it is.
dj tek
quote:
Originally posted by NiteMer
Is that schwilla or kb? That's freakin cheap, if they're nuggs. Mid grade?

im thinkin its some wack ....HAZE BITCHES !!!!!!!!!
Interlude
i live in nyc. where all prices are as sky high as the buildings.
20 bucks gets ripped from my soul everytime i put a gram of haze in my pocket. 50 for an 8th. usually 350 for ounce of kindbud or slightely better
trance4life627
yeah the bud isnt THAT cheap around here....but to some places i would say its cheap....i recently went to hawaii and met some dude there who said 1 gram is about 30 bucks.....but the bud here is quality
AwakenedAddict
quote:
Originally posted by zokissima
A dime is usually 10 bucks, with prices dropping the more you get. half-quarter averages around 30, with an ounce around 160 to 200, depending on from who you get it, and how good it is.

I concur

QP: 550-700
HP: 1000-1300
LB: 2000-2400, cheaper at harvest
SID133
:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :toothless
tranceDJ
quote:
Originally posted by zokissima

Laws are much more strict in the states, more risk means higher prices for weed.

I usually pay $35-$40 an eighth.
NiteMer
quote:
Originally posted by AwakenedAddict
I concur

QP: 550-700
HP: 1000-1300
LB: 2000-2400, cheaper at harvest

What quality though? Beasters?

Mr. Pink
SID, you stoner. post your prices$$$$ :wtf:

ok here in Atlanta=

GOOD -

gram= $20
8th (3.5 grams)= $50
Quarter (7g)= $80-90 (depending on dealer)
Half (14g)= $180
Ounce (28g)= $290-320 (depending on dealer)

In Puerto Rico

everything is more expensive if its the good , but if you buy reg you can fill up a Blunt's worth for $6-7 bucks ;)

and you'll be highhhhhhh:tongue2
robin
4,- and up per gram :o

In the shop :p
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
Privacy Statement