return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
can you ID the artist of this picture?
View this Thread in Original format
DJ Lucas
i have an odd request....i got this picture off of some website awhile ago, and i can't remember what it was. i really would like to know the artist. there is the artists name in the lower right hand corner, but i can't make it out....looks like something clown? dunno....anyone seen this before, or can someone decipher the artist name?

daydreamer
that is very nice. someone?
beats and beeps
God damn emos.
wwu.punisher
quote:
Originally posted by beats and beeps
God damn emos.

thx for posting this.
flavdave
quote:
God damn emos.

:p
fitom tiel
anyone agree that that looks more...gothic? anyone?
Xenocreator_PG_
I think its Phil Collins
beats and beeps
quote:
Originally posted by wwu.punisher
thx for posting this.

Don't even act like you don't worship me. Man, you made a ing thread about me, I know you treasure each one of my posts. You only wish you had my kind of skill at my age.
tactik
Cool Pic. Reminds me of the artwork on the covers for early Delerium/Conjure One/Front Line Assembly releases. Same designer maybee?
{b.s.e.}
quote:
Don't even act like you don't worship me. Man, you made a ing thread about me, I know you treasure each one of my posts. You only wish you had my kind of skill at my age.

is corwhoring tangible? i file it under 'useless skills'. along with it: spit bubbles, bottlecap flicking and beating up the homeless.

vrahnos
quote:

is that your drawing?
anyway, nice pic
raph93
it look like a Delerium cover :o
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement