return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Pages: [1] 2 3 
La ronde
View this Thread in Original format
sweetbeats
i've never been.

is it worth it?
Marcus007
quote:
Originally posted by sweetbeats
i've never been.

is it worth it?

YES! YES! YES!

My god, YES!
SiM PeµRf
no!
well in fact, its been 4-5 years since ive been there so i cant really judge

lots of YOUNG chicks tho
Marcus007
quote:
Originally posted by SiM PeµRf
no!
well in fact, its been 4-5 years since ive been there so i cant really judge

lots of YOUNG chicks tho

Little 6 year old girls with their families? :whip: hehehehehe:stongue:
fastmp3
going there JUST for the purpose of picking up is stupid IMO, but yeah i guess it's worth going there for the games
sweetbeats
well,

depending how much gas there's left in the tank after swirl. well after a shower and something to eat(left over sushi). it might be fun to trip out of some rides.
Marcus007
quote:
well,

depending how much gas there's left in the tank after swirl. well after a shower and something to eat(left over sushi). it might be fun to trip out of some rides.

Are you taking any drugs at swirl?
sweetbeats
quote:
Originally posted by Marcus007
Are you taking any drugs at swirl?

sorry poor choice of words.

i don't do drugs. i barely even drink.
Marcus007
quote:
sorry poor choice of words.

i don't do drugs. i barely even drink.

It's aight. By the way, La Ronde is most definitely worth the time/money. It's a fun little experience. :)
sweetbeats
holy ,

thats was kind of funny. somebody says "trip around" and you just jump on it.

gorex
I allready worked there and yes it worth a look. Best days to go is definatly in the week and preferably 50-70% rainy days so you wont end up dead eaten by mosquitos in the linups.

As far as Im concerned I usually go there with a chick and win her all the toys she wants in the games, then get the best f*** of my life :toocool:
Marcus007
quote:
Originally posted by gorex
I allready worked there and yes it worth a look. Best days to go is definatly in the week and preferably 50-70% rainy days so you wont end up dead eaten by mosquitos in the linups.

As far as Im concerned I usually go there with a chick and win her all the toys she wants in the games, then get the best f*** of my life :toocool:

hahahahaha! those games are such fkn scams. I've tried that route, and let me tell you, IT DIDNT WORK. :(
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement