return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
What would you do if somebody tried to rob you?
View this Thread in Original format
DJ Cinos
Say that you're carrying an Ipod, or an expensive cellphone... and then some thug comes up to you and says he wants it. What would you do? Value your life and give it away? Run? Beat him up, or try to?

Personally I wouldn't give anything away while I still breath. I'm not the most well-trained guy around, but there's a golden rule of thumb... GO FOR THE EYES! Alternatives being the balls and throat, you don't need much strenght at all to damage those areas a lot.

Too bad that over here, you are hardly allowed to defend yourself without being charged with attempted murder. Sweden sucks.
Ian^
the only time i'm really exposed is when im cycling, and i have enough stuff on me to make sure I come out on top, with some tools, check this one out :D

Topeak Alien DX Multi Tool £44.99
Our ref: N526
The Alien DX combines 27 cycle and outdoor tools

* The Alien DX combines 27 cycle and outdoor tools to create a multi-tool for any occasion. Includes allen keys from 2 to 8mm 8 9 and 10mm box wrenches an 8mm open wrench and a T25 Torx bit for disc rotors.
* The chain tool includes a chain hook and there is also a pedal spanner stainless knife 14 and 15g spoke wrenches pliers wire cutters metal file tyre levers and a nylon carrying case.

plenty of stuff there that can do some damage ;)
DJ Cinos
quote:
Originally posted by Ian^
the only time i'm really exposed is when im cycling, and i have enough stuff on me to make sure I come out on top, with some tools, check this one out :D

Topeak Alien DX Multi Tool £44.99
Our ref: N526
The Alien DX combines 27 cycle and outdoor tools

* The Alien DX combines 27 cycle and outdoor tools to create a multi-tool for any occasion. Includes allen keys from 2 to 8mm 8 9 and 10mm box wrenches an 8mm open wrench and a T25 Torx bit for disc rotors.
* The chain tool includes a chain hook and there is also a pedal spanner stainless knife 14 and 15g spoke wrenches pliers wire cutters metal file tyre levers and a nylon carrying case.

plenty of stuff there that can do some damage ;)

The problem is finding the right tool quickly. :D
Ian^
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Cinos

just whack them over the head :p

I also have a smaller tool with a knife, corkscrew & tyre lever on it thats easy to deal with
DJ Cinos
I'd bear a knife too, but it's, surprise surprise, ILLEGAL to carry a knife here. Even if it's tucked into your pocket. :mad:

I still have one occasionally though. :p
Ian^
quote:
I'd bear a knife too, but it's, surprise surprise, ILLEGAL to carry a knife here. Even if it's tucked into your pocket. :mad:

I still have one occasionally though. :p

well im not sure about there, but over here it's fairly common, esp amongst gangs & minority groups. Sadly if they start on u, most would go as far as to kill you, so self defence is the only answer. If someones willing to stab you or whatever in the first place, they should understand that someone else might get in first
eROs.au
Beat the Mother ****** up!!:happy2:
dinoXpress
quote:
Originally posted by Ian^
well im not sure about there, but over here it's fairly common, esp amongst gangs & minority groups.

hahahahahha
kr00t0n
When I got jumped by 3 guys back in January all I could do was give them everything (phone, GBA, discman, 90% of my cd mixes) as 3 people and a large knife arent good odds versus little old me.

Phone was insured, was pissed off about GBA tho as I had a 512MB flashcard in there too, total value of that and the GBA was £130 :whip:
DJ Cinos
quote:
Originally posted by kr00t0n
When I got jumped by 3 guys back in January all I could do was give them everything (phone, GBA, discman, 90% of my cd mixes) as 3 people and a large knife arent good odds versus little old me.

Phone was insured, was pissed off about GBA tho as I had a 512MB flashcard in there too, total value of that and the GBA was £130 :whip:

Um yeah, there isn't much you can do if they outnumber you... unless you have pepper spray. :D

Acid John
quote:

oh that doesn't matter...

"stay back, or i'll have to you up with my lil metal file! Bitch!"
Forgotten One
Now I live in Winnipeg, and we got a problem with Native gangs, but I think they're all little punks.

I had 5 come up to me one time when I was downtown wanting to gank my discman. I just told them:

"Well you'd better kill me for it in one blow because if you throw one swing at me, I'll run you all down and cripple you."

One of them says "You got some balls," then they walk away.

The lesson everyone, TNS. Take No
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement