return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 
bonjour
View this Thread in Original format
k@tie
hi everyone! ca va bien? my name is katie (i JUST got into trance like 2 days ago and am already soooooooo addicted haha);) I live in a small town in Ontario, and am moving to Montreal for a month (june 22-july 22) in the NDG area. I was just wondering what kinda trance clubs I should check out when I'm there!(someone told me unity 2 is good?)I'll be 18 on june 16th, so I can finally LEGALLY have some fun there!!:toocool: :crazy: :tongue3 :tongue2 ;) :D :rolleyes:
zoogla
DO NOT POLLUTE THIS GIRL'S MIND!!!! :whip: :whip: :whip:
She's a sweet TOTA at heart and I will be monitoring all activity! ;)
SO BACDAFUCUP!!!!
k@tie
quote:
Originally posted by fayraree
DO NOT POLLUTE THIS GIRL'S MIND!!!! :whip: :whip: :whip:
She's a sweet TOTA at heart and I will be monitoring all activity! ;)
SO BACDAFUCUP!!!!

LMAO!!!!!!:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
malek
she ain't TOTA :p

She will come here and then move here :)

its unquestionnable.

There's no trance clubs only over here, there's many clubs and it depends on wich dj is playing.

Montreal is generally known for its minimal techno and house scene.
zoogla
quote:
Originally posted by malek
She will come here and then move here :)

Good point. Katie! Be forewarned!!! Beware the lure of the force that is called Montreal...be vewy vewy careful! ;)

Damn, you're gonna love it there.:(
k@tie
quote:
Originally posted by fayraree
Good point. Katie! Be forewarned!!! Beware the lure of the force that is called Montreal...be vewy vewy careful! ;)

Damn, you're gonna love it there.:(

ooh I'll try and be careful hun lol. you can come with me too ok? haha in fact everyone can come with me because I'll be all alone and i don't want to get lost:toocool:
alec
Holy fuxors , 98 posts in 2 days, damn Fast, watch out, give her a few weeks and she'll have surpassed you! I sat there going, her avatar says Tranceaddict, and she only got into trance 2 days ago! Fux thats impressives
zoogla
quote:
Originally posted by k@tie
ooh I'll try and be careful hun lol. you can come with me too ok? haha in fact everyone can come with me because I'll be all alone and i don't want to get lost:toocool:

LOL!!! Yes, do not get lost in the DARK side which is where every MTL TA will want to take you...you are focused on Trance, dear, and we can see how much you love it!!! Focus on that until you know the DJs and their anthems...THEN look at house...

...these boys are trying to take me to house events and I will prolly go because I've been listening to trance for about 7 years and I know where my loyalties lie! ;) but it would be totally cool to go partying in June/July.

Normally there is a boat cruise right around Canada Day in Toronto with a headliner DJ (last year: Armin Van Buuren--my GOD--no, not as in, oh my god, but literally, I worship him) so I will be here for that...my fiancee will prolly travel over here, too, so if you've got a spare $95 I would highly suggest you get your tush over here for that (despite what these MTLers will try to convince you)

DAMN I have work to do...

P.S. Yes, Alec...this one's got mad skillz...:toocool:
k@tie
quote:
Originally posted by alec
Holy fuxors , 98 posts in 2 days, damn Fast, watch out, give her a few weeks and she'll have surpassed you! I sat there going, her avatar says Tranceaddict, and she only got into trance 2 days ago! Fux thats impressives

mwahahahaha;)
Marcus007
ARIA - corner St-Denis and St-Catherines.

Only place you need. :D

k@tie
thanks fayraree:) I'll take your advice because you seem to know what youre talking about (as does everyone else haha)

and marcus....I'll check it out;)
sEpH
Unity 2 is a gay club no?
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Privacy Statement