return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 
First time you got drunk...
View this Thread in Original format
Clovis86
Everyone remembers :p

Mine was on a school trip to Catalina Island in 8th grade. Everone was talking about getting drunk there...and a few friends all decieded we would bring some alchy.

Turns out everyone flaked, and I was the only one who had the balls to do it :p But the drink I made PWNED.

it was 1/3 Baileys Mint Creme, and the rest equal parts Tequilla and Vodka.

Straight, in a 1.5L Arrowhead bottle.

Woot between six friends we finished it...

got in plastered out of my mind on a beach at night...it was teh fun. :D
arek
i vomited through my butt.

that was intense.

wait that was yesterday.
lücid
good topic ;)

my friend Cori and i, both 13 years old, decided to take swigs out of every liqour bottle my mom had in her liqour cabinet. no one was home and it was like 4pm, after school. so we got wasted and ordered pizza.

what might be even more impressive was my first time getting drunk at a bar...

it was valentines day and i was 16 years old, and i had just gotten my braces off that very day. my bf at the time was 18 but working at an office in NYC, and he always went to this one bar with all his coworkers where they didn't ID anyone. so for our valentines day date we go to this mexican restaurant for dinner and margaritas. i probably drank 3 margaritas and was wasted already. so then we go over to the bar to meet up with his coworkers, and i was drinking Heineken all night. finally we catch the last train home, and we're walking back to the train station. i'm all wasted, talking to bums, being stupid, etc... once we're on the train and it starts moving, i'm like "oh i'm gonna puke" so i run to the bathroom. i didn't make it so i puke all over the train floor in like 3 different areas. the conductor just covered it with newspaper, hahaha. the worst part was that i ate sooo much guacamole with dinner. it was disgusting.

that's a night i've been trying to forget for a looooong time.
Clovis86
quote:
Originally posted by lücid
good topic ;)

my friend Cori and i, both 13 years old, decided to take swigs out of every liqour bottle my mom had in her liqour cabinet. no one was home and it was like 4pm, after school. so we got wasted and ordered pizza.

what might be even more impressive was my first time getting drunk at a bar...

it was valentines day and i was 16 years old, and i had just gotten my braces off that very day. my bf at the time was 18 but working at an office in NYC, and he always went to this one bar with all his coworkers where they didn't ID anyone. so for our valentines day date we go to this mexican restaurant for dinner and margaritas. i probably drank 3 margaritas and was wasted already. so then we go over to the bar to meet up with his coworkers, and i was drinking Heineken all night. finally we catch the last train home, and we're walking back to the train station. i'm all wasted, talking to bums, being stupid, etc... once we're on the train and it starts moving, i'm like "oh i'm gonna puke" so i run to the bathroom. i didn't make it so i puke all over the train floor in like 3 different areas. the conductor just covered it with newspaper, hahaha. the worst part was that i ate sooo much guacamole with dinner. it was disgusting.

that's a night i've been trying to forget for a looooong time.

Groooosss

:p

First time I got drunk at a bar was in France, we were playin pool and I knocked back about 10-14 pints of Guinness...it was awesome...that was back in 9th grade.
nchs09
first time i was drunk i was with my friends at a party here..... i drove... by myself and met upwith them in the party .... was sooo wasted that i pucked on my friends front yard.. and mailbox... then i got into the car... was about to drive off... my friend got her driver to take me home :s... the next day i had to explain to my mom y i needed a ride to get my car :s
Coup
the first time i got drunk i fell asleep with my head resting on the inside of a toilet rim.

there are pics, but i dont think we need to see them.
Clovis86
quote:
Originally posted by Coup
the first time i got drunk i fell asleep with my head resting on the inside of a toilet rim.

there are pics, but i dont think we need to see them.

Oh yes we do! :p
nchs09
quote:
Originally posted by Clovis86
Oh yes we do! :p
+1
AwakenedAddict
quote:
Originally posted by Clovis86
But the drink I made PWNED.

it was 1/3 Baileys Mint Creme, and the rest equal parts Tequilla and Vodka.

UGH... maybe you think it was an awesome drink because it was your first time getting drunk? :rolleyes:

As for me... well lets just say that bar-mitzvah parties (yea that whole Jewish, coming of age thing) treated me very well. *note: I was 12-13 years old at the time :p
nchs09
i want to be ing jewish.... they get all this ....... ******s!:whip:

the *** says fu ck ers

UWM
The first time I got drunk I was 15 and my friends and I decided that vodka and orange juice would do the trick. So, I probably had like 6-7 of them, not knowing what alcohol would do to me, and the next thing I knew I was throwing up in the sink of my friend's laundry room. Being stupid and drunk, I thought I could clean it up by dumping laundry detergent into the sink and running water on it and tried to clean it up with my hands like this. Next thing I knew there were soap bubbles all over the place and a sink full of vomit that I just left there while I went and passed out in the middle of the hallway.
AwakenedAddict
quote:
Originally posted by nchs09
i want to be ing jewish.... they get all this ....... ******s!:whip:

the *** says fu ck ers

:stongue: :stongue: :stongue:

We rule the world.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Privacy Statement