return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

XBOX 360: Revealed
View this Thread in Original format
Yan
Now that MTV has aired the special showing of the new console (about an hour ago), I think the remainder of TA should come and see what we've been talking about for a few weeks now. Newer screenshots are towards the last few pages. Check it out and comment. I know a lot of you find some time in your schedules to play games. :)

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...threadid=260250
Sunsnail
Looks pretty nice.
beats and beeps
Xbox was huge...:(

I guess you could still call it huge if you compare it to that skinny ps2...whatever. This one will probably be heavy instead of huge or something. And the power cord will freeze your carpet, causing an electrical massacre when the frost thaws.
Yan
quote:
Originally posted by beats and beeps
I guess you could still call it huge if you compare it to that skinny ps2...whatever. This one will probably be heavy instead of huge or something. And the power cord will freeze your carpet, causing an electrical massacre when the frost thaws.

Hahaha... Let's be a little more optimistic about this, no? Microsoft did their research through the introduction of the X-Box into the world of consoles. It's out there just to 'test out the waters'.

In the MTV special, the scrawny girl who brought up the 360 easily lifted it out of the bag with one arm. I think it's pretty light. :)
Xenocreator_PG_
Ive seen those images before :o They must have leaked out a couple of months ago.

So..... what are the specs???

*edit* I havent seen this view before:
Yan
quote:
Originally posted by Xenocreator_PG_

The first one is a horrible fake.

Second one was "Microsoft F*CK SONY". :p
beats and beeps
quote:
Originally posted by Yan
Hahaha... Let's be a little more optimistic about this, no?

Pfff...I dont have to be optimistic about anything. I haven't purchased a gaming console since the NES...or rather I have never purchased a gaming console, as the NES was given to me by my brother when I was extremely young.

On the otherhand, I dont have any right to be disrespectin' any o microsoftz products, but I just do it because it looks cool. And I like to make fun of stuff.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement