return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Staying Awake
View this Thread in Original format
guster
What do you guys do to keep yourself awake? I'm tired as hell and have to stay up a while longer.

I have no access to cocaine/ephedrine/amphetamine so I'm going on pretty much just caffeine.

Is there anything OTC that I can take or do you guys have any methods... I'm dyin here.
fitom tiel
love, baby. love.

though it is hard to find

whoops i'm drunk
vrahnos
1 litre of redbull 3-4 espresso's
TranceZoner
Believe u me, your best bet would be taking a VERY cold shower. Then have a couple of Red Bull drinks. Dont you be watching some television, because then you will be doomed and fall asleepz0rz, hmkay?
guster
Haha.. yes, Mommy.

I might pick up a little pack of Stacker 2 at a gas station.. I'd rather take a 200mg/caffeine pill than drink loads of coffee all day and have to piss every 10 minutes.
Ripped Bag
Internet, Games, and TV...
Cloudburst
Seriously computers are excellent to keep one awake. Just play like a game and you'll be to occupied to be tired...
kr00t0n
any mmorpg, it's why I've been getting on average only 5.5 hours sleep a night this week

dont overkill the caffeine tho, a litre redbulla nd some espresso's would prolly result in acute kidney failure :nervous:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement