return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Pages: [1] 2 
Goa/Psych trance
View this Thread in Original format
milanster
is there any place in montreal where someone could go and enjoy goa/psychedelic trance?
any clubs?
DJHappy
Underground raves only,

but u can spot a psy DJ from time to time @ sona but not very often

their is at least 1 psy/goa rave every month
ZinG
psy trance rulezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
FASTDJMP3
quote:
Originally posted by ZinG
psy trance rulezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
yahelllllllllllllllllllll w00t!

Yahel is not psy trance :conf:
ZinG
huh????
fast u ok???;) :p :D :toothless :stongue: :eyes: :conf: :sadgreen:
milanster
hehe i dunno how this "yahelll w000t" was adding to the quote in fast's reply!
anyways yeah i love psy trance...ing wicked...
unfortunately its not as popular....

just let me know whenever a psy/goa dj is around! :D
sylphin
I've lost all hope in psytrance...

To understand why visit Montreal's Goa ambassadors..

http://www.surf.to/fluodelik

... lets all dance to a DJ whose name is a synonym for LSD (Jeff MK Ultra), the most ed up individual ever, that mofo is way in his 30's and still throws psychedelic parties, where IMHO the psychedelic takes precedance over the music.

Granted, I did psychotrop 1 through 4 back in the day, so I know what I'm talking about..

Lets all go dance with shiva now..

Wish they'd play it more often in a more mature setting (not a church basement, or a cabane a sucre), because seriously, think of a track like Alien Disco by Cosmosis and you'll rediscover your love for goa.

On another note, I've yet to try out how Toronto's scene is, they have 2 psy promotors and I hear Area 51 (a club outside of town) plays psytrance as well (well in between Trance sets)

s.
FunkydelicO
> PsychO trance and Goa kixxx azz!!!! .....i' just moved hea 2 Montereal so please let me knOw where can i get some info about those psychO raves please! (2 bad there's not a club that brings some psycho Dj's ones in a while, or is there?)
PEACE

FunK
FunkydelicO
> PsychO trance and Goa kixxx azz!!!! .....i' just moved hea 2 Montereal so please let me knOw where can i get some info about those psychO raves please! (2 bad there's not a club that brings some psycho Dj's ones in a while, or is there?):conf:
PEACE

FunK
mastercongo
fastdj are you being sarcastic?? yahel not psytrance?? w00t!! ;) if not well yahel is more psytrance than you know ;) some people just know him for yahel - voyage but he's best tracks are psytrance ;) anyway you guys probably knew it ;) so i'll shut up now

delstar
and his buddy eyal barkan....i have an entire eyal barkan cd...psytrance..but not like goa

i heard goa at arrival 2000..the most messed up night i ever witnessed...all i remember is that the djs looked like old guns and roses fans and they simply bobbed their heads to computer monitors..there was even a tandem and i dont remember seeing turntables...what the?
mastercongo
most goa or psy events i have seen. are usually live events. i know analog , infected mushroom and astral projection allways play live not turntables.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement