return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Downtown EDM shops
View this Thread in Original format
Bertuzz
without sounding too much like a NOOB here, I was wondering if you guys could make some recommendations about where to BUY EDM cds in MTL, preferably in the downtown area?

Normally I got to the HMV superstore downtown, to Archambault, to the other smaller HMV locations or even Futureshop if I get desparate. But these places SUCK for EDM: horrible horrible! The sales staff doesn't know anything, there's limited selection and if they have the artist you ARE looking for, they're magically out of stock right when you show up. POURRI!

so if you guys knew of any smaller stores that have better selection, it'd be much appreciated. I'm not looking for vinyl since I don't have any turntables at home; just your standard GOOD selection of EDM cds and releases.

thanks!
Marcus007
I think there's a place called Terminal on St-Laurent that specializes in vinyls/cds.
Mike_B
i buy online

http://www.juno.co.uk/
Dazel
quote:
Originally posted by Marcus007
I think there's a place called Terminal on St-Laurent that specializes in vinyls/cds.

Terminal records is on St-Denis street

www.terminalrecords.com
Marcus007
quote:
Originally posted by Dazel
Terminal records is on St-Denis street

www.terminalrecords.com

mah bad. :X
404 Science
Inbeat Records

St Laurent just above des Pins
Wisnia
HMV downtown has everything u need, I havent had a problem finding anything there.
Bertuzz
quote:
Originally posted by Wisnia
HMV downtown has everything u need, I havent had a problem finding anything there.

normally yes, but they don't carry much stock. I went on a Tuesday when the new deliveries came and found what I was looking for, so no harm. I'm gonna check out Terminal and Inbeat too soon, thanks for the info!
Nadzz
Look at www.memrecords.com
It's on Mont-Royal Est

Good one IMO :)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement