return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - United Kingdom & Ireland

Pages: [1] 2 
[May 21] Sasha at Fabric
View this Thread in Original format
DJ Dingel
Anyone else going?
CraSHer[UK]
cant be doing with the hassle

The queues, the pushing and shoving.

When i saw 2manydj's, freeland and the plump djs it was rammed, let alone sasha

Would love to go in theory, but in practice, it wouldn't much fun if I couldnt dance.

Besides I have never been on a saturday, i hear the vibe isnt as good, and its full of more foreigners and people there to pose rather than for the music.
niteshayde
would def love to see sasha...but poor as martha focker...so won't be able to :(
Dublin Guy
few of my mates are ment to be going over but i heard its sold out??
CraSHer[UK]
Last time sasha played they didnt actually sell any advance tickets at all if i remember rightly

besides i wouldnt let sold of put you off. I have only had tickets for fabric once, its not a problem if you dont arrive too late.

They have so so so many tickets allocated to the door. they only sell a fraction in advance, and who can blame them, they want to get punters in from the outset buying drinks and getting the atmosphere going.
mentalbarter
get there at 10 and you'll get in easy
however:
svens_bath
^^
:stongue:

anyways, they always sell tickets for sasha. just not very many. you can get in on the door every time as long as you go at the right time...early bout 10ish, or late after bout 3-4ish. in bewteen and youll be waiting in a disneyland style queue. unless you get guestlist.

i would have gone to this..he was amazing last time, but ive got no passport, and going to london by train. the carnage in the main room tends to die down bout 3-4ish anyway, and thats when he generally really starts to get goin, so dont be put of by the sardine thing..just go and check out the other rooms till you can handle the busyness of room 1
Dark&long
I'll be there.
Getting crushed for the first two or three hours. Its worth it in the end, as its Sasha. I still haven't stayed until the end for previous appearances of Sasha at Fabric, and I've left at 7.15am!!!!!!!!!
CraSHer[UK]
So, how was it?
Dark&long
Very electro. Very techy!
Awesome but not as great as previous more 'Prog' sets. I guess this is where he is going right now.
Only tracks I recognised were:

Holden & Thompson - Come To Me (Last Version)
Holden & Thompson - Come To Me (Club Mix)
Moby - Lift Me Up (Mylo Mix) w/ Moby - Lift Me Up (Superdiscount Mix) [Sasha Edit]??? 'Blended' with Guy Gerber - Stoppage Time

Unlike other times when the packed dancefloor starts to free up around 5. It didn't relent before I left at 6.30.This might be due to his start time which was 2am instead of 1am.
Funny I met a great girl from Nottingham that night :)

DJ Dingel
Lots of fun, although it was extremely crowded, which grew annoying. Far too many folks were perpetually entering or exiting the dance floor.

Sasha played his only track that I disliked at 6:22; a techy track with a female vocal chanting "you'll know the frequency..." that got annoying. We thought about leaving at this point, but I let out a yell when I heard the incoming bassline from Alex Gopher & Etienne de Crecy - Fast Track. Sasha looped the vocal sample over the track a few times, which was unfortunate, but it was still excellent. He then dropped Vector 13 - Rise (Original Mix), causing both my mate and me to go off.
Dark&long
Got to look at how dope his Maveton mixer was through the front.
:eyes:

Sasha seemed a lot more animated than usual.Well maybe just a little!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement