return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Fat Chick Arms
View this Thread in Original format
smokeape
The old lady brought up a valid point watching American Idol. If a chick has fat arms, then she's fat. NO dispute here. I figure the same holds true in some part with men. If a man has fat arms, and I mean fat with no muscle definition like an Orbax, then he's probably fat as well. If there's a big arm due to muscle, then all bets are off with men because they are probably proportioned as well.

Let me know what the homies think...

:D
[[[smoke]]]

The Thrillseekers ft Hydra - Affinity 2005 (Menno de Jong Mix)
mezzir
eh idk
i've seen fat people with nice biceps
i think they're naturally pretty slow to accumulate fat, and fairly easy to keep toned
therefore, if you have fat arms the rest of you's probably fat
however, its perfectly plausible to be fat and have nice arms
/bullted that whole thing
Sunsnail
I think you have a point. The arms are what seem to be the last part of the body, that you can easily see, to get fat
Mr. Pink
well........if a chick has fat legs, she's fat.

or how about a fat belly. everything is chillin minus her belly. It's OUT there. ew :rolleyes:

or what about a double chin? doesnt that scream fatty, as well?:conf:
Xenocreator_PG_
well I think that most men with large penises amazingly also have penis pumps in their cupboards. Coincedence: I think not!
Aiwendil
quote:
Originally posted by Xenocreator_PG_
well I think that most men with large penises amazingly also have penis pumps in their cupboards. Coincedence: I think not!

that or an anvil tied to an extention cord
smokeape
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Pink
well........if a chick has fat legs, she's fat.

or how about a fat belly. everything is chillin minus her belly. It's OUT there. ew :rolleyes:

or what about a double chin? doesnt that scream fatty, as well?:conf:

Yeh, cellulite ain't cool. If you got an old lady with a buncha friggin dimples on her legs, then she's a heifer!!! Lol! My old lady is a big exercise freak (hell she don't work) and doesn't have those problems. Better for Homey in the long run and short term as well when we have our encounters, if you get my drift.

Lol!!!
[[[smoke]]]

Morgan Page ft Asrid Suryanto - Falling (Main Mix)
Mr. Pink
lol
no wonder why u got 3 rugrats ;)
smokeape
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Pink
lol
no wonder why u got 3 rugrats ;)

Well, that was before. But after, I got the old lady a little cosmetic surgery (not the face) and she's f*cking hot for a fact...

I actually love to go out in public with her and worry when I'm not with her.

:D
[[[smoke]]]

Offer Nissim ft Maya - That's the Way I Like It (Peter Rauhofer Reconstruction Mix)
Dervish
Yeah women with those fatty things that hang off their arms when they rise them are gross.

TranceSpeeder
quote:
Originally posted by smokeape The Thrillseekers ft Hydra - Affinity 2005 (Menno de Jong Mix)

:toothless
smokeape
quote:
Originally posted by TranceSpeeder
:toothless

Oh yeah, cool tune....

The Thrillseekers ft Hydra - Affinity 2005 (Menno de Jong Mix)

...Sounds better at about 400W!

;)
[[[smoke]]]
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement