return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

This is a cool company to work for.
View this Thread in Original format
jonSun
http://www.huhcorp.com/
dj_inferno
quote:

Our office is really modern and we've got nice computers and stuff. If you ever saw it, you'd say "Wow, cool office. These guys are legit."

Our female staff members are all hot, so, even if there's nothing to meet about, we'll sit and flirt with them, and charge you for the time. When one of our new-age marketing gurus or design experts or consultants has an idea, the rest of us look at him or her with serious expressions and write stuff down on paper.

Our CEO is rarely in his office, and all female team members are expected to sleep with him, or at least pretend like they want to. Our designers ride Razor scooters around the office, while wearing mail-bag style backpacks to hold their iPods.

We have lots of shiny espresso machines, and all of our new-age e-movers (that's our cool way to say "consultants," remember?) drive to work in VW Beetles. Appearance is everything to us, because we'll get more of your money by looking cool than we will by doing quality work.

lol
stren
LMFAO, now i know my future carrer
Streakfury
quote:
Our CEO is rarely in his office, and all female team members are expected to sleep with him, or at least pretend like they want to. Our designers ride Razor scooters around the office, while wearing mail-bag style backpacks to hold their iPods.

:haha: :haha: :haha:
Minihero
This bit made me laugh as well...

quote:
And we're good at turning regular words into "e-words," such as "e-consulting," "e-business" or "e-sexual harassment."

:haha:
teegee
quote:
If you call our office, the phone will be answered by a very disinterested intern, giving you the impression that we're too important to talk to you. Because we are.

I like them. I wish I could give them my money, just because.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement