return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

More Rice
View this Thread in Original format
guster

Wow. I hope this is a photoshop job. Ford hood pins and a gigantic turbo sticking out of the hood. Hmmm.
nchs09
this is hte only thing making sence right now....

and it sucks
tranceDJ
You would hope its a photochop but judging by some of the cars I've seen I'm guessing its not.
beats and beeps
VVVVVVVVVVVTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECCCCCCCCC
getfoul
http://forums.racingpensacola.com/v...der=asc&start=0
Zenchowdah
quote:
Originally posted by guster

Wow. I hope this is a photoshop job. Ford hood pins and a gigantic turbo sticking out of the hood. Hmmm.

holy that car is awesome.

they should have that be a flamethrower instead, though.
h0tsweetbabyd0l
lol this car is horrible lol
DarkAngel
quote:
Originally posted by guster

Hilarious. Bwahahahaha. :stongue:
arek
that's a water hose when ur drivin by you can wet all the girls n make it a wet tshirt contest.
Exodus17
heh

im sorry but stuff like that disgusts me...i see it all the time when im driving around... funny how ppl actually think its cool:crazy:

like having rims that are more expensive than your car:conf:

or buying an early 90's accord or civic to make it look worse than it did before the custom paint and cheap decals and top it off with a custom exaust to announce your arival to anyone close enough to hear

and of course... its not cool unless you can find the most rediculous wing that will fit on the back

once you have the wing... its on baby

now if you have the right car its ok...like a WRX, RX7, or 240 for example but theres nothing cool about supped up civics

guster
quote:
Originally posted by Exodus17

now if you have the right car its ok...like a WRX, RX7, or 240 for example but theres nothing cool about supped up civics

Yeah man, I respect those guys. I have a Mustang GT and I get the POS Hondas and ty cars such as that pulling up next to me revving all the time.

My favorite was a Misubishi Galant with a fart pipe. He revved and I was in the mood for a race so.. heh.. I went. I raced him light to light (not very far) and my girlfriend counted 4 full seconds before he caught back up.

I don't mind the exhaust when it sounds deep.. some 4 cylinders actually do sound decent.. 6s can sound great.. and ya just can't beat the sound of a V8. I don't like the sound of the Viper's V10 as much as a V8.

I'm gonna be putting SLP exhaust on my car this summer. It should sound something like this:

http://socalstangs.com/photos/misc/Cody/GT%20Video.wmv
raph93
it looks like the McFly's DeLorean :D
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement