return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings

Tiësto - Live @ the Rathaus - Vienna, Austria (05-21-2005)
View this Thread in Original format
NorthernWave
Tiesto played last night outside the Rathaus in Vienna, and I was fortunate enough to walk by and notice what was going on. The event, called "Life Ball", was a huge party with people wearing crazy outfits who were there to support the fight against aids. It looked like a circus! Elton John even made an appearance.

I wasn't able to go inside the party to hear Tiesto's set, but I did hear his performance outside. He even mixed for the Versace runway show - pretty wild stuff! I was wondering if anyone else would be able to identify the tracks he played. Cheers!

Red Carpet Arrival
01. ID
02. ID
03. Matthew Dekay vs. Proluctors - Bad
04. ID
05. Gabriel & Dresden - Arcadia (Original Mix)
06. ID

Intro to Show
07. Tiesto - Flight 643 (Original Mix)

Vesace Runway Show
08. ID
09. Tiesto - Traffic (Orginal Mix)
10. Tiesto - Adagio for Strings
11. ID
12. ID
13. Tiesto - Love Comes Again
14. Madonna - Die Another Day (Remix?)
15. ID
IgnazZio
madonna is tiesto dedicated remix...
iammesol
strange tijs played so hard for a fashion show, were the models running? :haha:
placebo
quote:
Originally posted by NorthernWave
Tiesto played last night outside the Rathaus in Vienna, and I was fortunate enough to walk by and notice what was going on. The event, called "Life Ball", was a huge party with people wearing crazy outfits who were there to support the fight against aids. It looked like a circus! Elton John even made an appearance.

I wasn't able to go inside the party to hear Tiesto's set, but I did hear his performance outside. He even mixed for the Versace runway show - pretty wild stuff! I was wondering if anyone else would be able to identify the tracks he played. Cheers!

Red Carpet Arrival
01. ID
02. ID
03. Matthew Dekay vs. Proluctors - Bad
04. ID
05. Gabriel & Dresden - Arcadia (Original Mix)
06. ID

Intro to Show
07. Tiesto - Flight 643 (Original Mix)

Vesace Runway Show
08. ID
09. Tiesto - Traffic (Orginal Mix)
10. Tiesto - Adagio for Strings
11. ID
12. ID
13. Tiesto - Love Comes Again
14. Madonna - Die Another Day (Remix?)
15. ID

Jason, you are one hardcore mofo.
NorthernWave
quote:
Originally posted by iammesol
strange tijs played so hard for a fashion show, were the models running? :haha:

The models seemed ok with the music. I felt like the only one there who knew the songs. I was in the front row, with a crowd of about 4 to 5 thousand. "Who's this guy jumping around up front? I can't see anything!..."
zoric
pretty good playlist.
Rockabye
quote:
Originally posted by zoric
pretty good playlist.

???

you only knew 7 tracks and out of them were traffic, love comes again and adagio...whats goot on that???
NorthernWave
Don't hate dude - love :D

The world ain't got no time for your negativity!
HobbesDD
quote:
Originally posted by Rockabye
???

you only knew 7 tracks and out of them were traffic, love comes again and adagio...whats goot on that???

lol i have to agree on that... there were slightly better playlists *G*
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement