return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - United Kingdom & Ireland

Pages: [1] 2 3 
bad news
View this Thread in Original format
jon
the crazy frog from the ring tones is being released as a single out tomorrow :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous:
Kaidreas
are we talking about that frog on his bike???
Coup
we're talking about that annoying grey frog thats hijacked the tele to beep to us all alex f while riding some queer cycle contraption.
willson
ITS NOT A FROG!!!!!!
and if it was it is a real poor depiction of one,as its head is huge and its hind legs are small, meaning that the main characteristics which are meant to pass animated characters as certain animals/beings are NOT THERE!!!
And secondly, whats with the floating bike,and why is he crazy,he does not seem crazy to me,he just seems very very very annoying,which is why,he has no sidekick or friend,and in the crazy frog music video,he is under attack by someone who seems to hate him as much as me.
DJ Mikey Mike
Indeed it is not a frog. What's most annoying is the bloke that created this actually come's across as a really sound bloke. Read an interview with him here, he's quite a funny fella.

http://www.channel4.com/music/featu...zyfrog0505.html
shades_of_gray
brim brum brum brum brum brum brum brim brum........ding ding ding ding ding ding dingggggg......ding ding ding ding ding dinggggggg

give me a ing brick....to splat the bugger
willson
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Mikey Mike
Indeed it is not a frog. What's most annoying is the bloke that created this actually come's across as a really sound bloke. Read an interview with him here, he's quite a funny fella.

http://www.channel4.com/music/featu...zyfrog0505.html

He is funny,I have had a pint or two,so makes it more entertaining,and I WAS right,it is not a frog!
Mebot
it's scary that it has a penis too..

cartoons or animation whatever are not supposed to have genitalia!
willson
quote:
Originally posted by Mebot
it's scary that it has a penis too..

cartoons or animation whatever are not supposed to have genitalia!

Like Donald duck,and daffy duck, they both do not have genitalia, yet when they get out of the shower/bath,they wrap a towle round their waste...why so?
Mebot
quote:
Originally posted by willson
Like Donald duck,and daffy duck, they both do not have genitalia, yet when they get out of the shower/bath,they wrap a towle round their waste...why so?

good question..

why come a lot of cartoon characters wear gloves (bugs bunny, mickey rat, donald goose, etc?)

willson
quote:
Originally posted by Mebot
good question..

why come a lot of cartoon characters wear gloves (bugs bunny, mickey rat, donald goose, etc?)

They would look silly without gloves.
Imagine it.
But I do not know myself.
MaRt
quote:
Originally posted by willson

Even Bender in Futurama wrapped a towel round his waist. It's just one of those things, I guess.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement