return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Cheesecake Factory Time!
View this Thread in Original format
Slylee
ok, so for those of you who know the restaurant and go there often, which is your favorite kind of cheesecake?

i like the regular kind w/ fresh strawberries on it and the dark chocolate rasberry truffle kind too:)

mmmmmmmmmmm!!!

god i love that restaurant...it's a pothead's dream, that menu...

:stongue:
Zenchowdah
quote:
Originally posted by Slylee
ok, so for those of you who know the restaurant and go there often, which is your favorite kind of cheesecake?

i like the regular kind w/ fresh strawberries on it and the dark chocolate rasberry truffle kind too:)

mmmmmmmmmmm!!!

god i love that restaurant...it's a pothead's dream, that menu...

:stongue:

first place i ate at after bootcamp. holy .
Fundamental
Hang on, there's a place called Cheesecake Factory?! :eek:
LeopoldStotch
no we don't have a 'Cheesecake Factory' here ..
we have a place called 'Le Madeline', which makes homemade french cakes .. :rolleyes: ..

but i guess i will put my two cents in for my fav cheesecake at 'Le Madeline' .. they have a nice cheesecake with 5 layers of thin pastry at the top and bottom, and cream cheese and chocolate topping .. mmmmm... :nervous:
jonSun
Every girl loves this place. Its weird, ive never eaten there even though every girl ive dated totally loves that place.
Floorfiller
cheesecake factory is the ! i haven't been there in a good while unfortunately, but yeah its fantastic. i like the strawberry one too hehehe :p
Mr. Pink
quote:
Originally posted by jonSun
Every girl loves this place. Its weird, ive never eaten there even though every girl ive dated totally loves that place.

yeah all the women i know love that .

thats why i wont take any of them there....

that's the kind of place where you make things "official" and then you got that damn ball and chain on yer like and you wonder wtf just happened :wtf:
stren
my mom makes an exelent cheescake, its with rasins and all ...mmm sernik ...
Sunsnail
quote:
Originally posted by stren
my mom makes an exelent cheescake, its with rasins and all ...mmm sernik ...

raisins suck
stren
quote:
Originally posted by Sunsnail
raisins suck

nuh uh

A.J.
Yeah we have the Cheesecake factory over here.

I didn't know they had restaurants though - we just have a shop that sells the cakes.
Sunsnail
quote:
Originally posted by stren
nuh uh

yuh huh

I am confusing myself with my identity switch
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Privacy Statement