return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Final Fantasy X ....OMG AMAZING!
View this Thread in Original format
TeKnoHe@d2025
I just got a demo of it today...that game is OUTSTANDING. Best graphics I have ever seen on a game yet! Playstation Underground has released a demo that costs $5, some money will go towards the Sept 11th fund. GO OUT AND BUY THE THING IF YOU HAVE A PS2! Other demos include: Jak and Daxter, Kinetica, Extermination, OKAGE, Drakan, SSX Tricky, Baldur's Gate, Dynasty Warriors 3, and Tony Hawk 3.

I almost drooled all over my controller watching the opening movie of FFX...I don't know how I'm going to be able to wait 2 more months for the game to release! AHHH! Torture!
biznology
ive never been a FF fan, but then again ive never played the games either, but dont hate me...there are some good demos on there too! are they all playable? it would be worth the money if i saw it, but i doubt ill go looking for it. i bought the summer demo disc and about all i can say for it is im glad i didnt buy a game instead, cuz all the good ones are out now! late/
SOS2 Galvatron
Yeah Final Fantasy X is pretty good dude, I've finshed the Japanese ver. awhile ago and wait until you see the ending.;) I like the orginal voices better, and it's the only way I'll play any games. Enjoy the full ver. on DEC 27th when it comes out in North America.
Lynx
indeed FFX is one of the best games for ps2 to date. definitely well made. i too got a chance to play the jap version a while back for a little while. the summon animations are truly amazing. hehe, the one with the 3 sisters is so cool. :) their delta attack. heck all of hem are fantastic. didn't get a chance to finish it or anything tho. i wish they would sell the japanese version here . :) the voices are like 50x better and sound right for the character. i rather have the jap voices and eng subtitiles or something. hehe.
Biohazard
yes indeed, it is very good

I played it in japan, but didn't really got into the battle system much. We euros have to wait till 2k2 :(

Im still waiting for MGS2 :(
Lynx
quote:
Originally posted by Biohazard
yes indeed, it is very good

I played it in japan, but didn't really got into the battle system much. We euros have to wait till 2k2 :(

Im still waiting for MGS2 :(

:( yeah...i know. mgs2 is siiicck. :) as always, a killer story. i'm playing it through for my 4th time nowadays. trying to be as efficient as possible.
SOS2 Galvatron
MGS2 is the first game that goes beyond the hype .... you'll have to play it to understand what I'm trying to say. Devil May Cry was pretty slick ... but once I started to play MGS2, DMC was never touched again.
TeKnoHe@d2025
quote:
Originally posted by SOS2 Galvatron
Enjoy the full ver. on DEC 27th when it comes out in North America.

Are you sure of that release date? Because I've heard like everywhere else it's releasing the first week of January...
SOS2 Galvatron
Yup It's confirmed and Shang was right about the date. Here is the link from Gamespot (The elite website for games)
Dec 26th 01 Final Fantasy US ver.

http://gamespot.com/gamespot/storie...2827385,00.html
Trancewave
ffx looks sweeet! w00t!

with games like this and MGS, ps2 is the king of all consoles!

lMIlk
how bout the resident evil. I didn't know when it came out or what people thought of it. How is it?
TeKnoHe@d2025
quote:
Originally posted by lMIlk
how bout the resident evil. I didn't know when it came out or what people thought of it. How is it?

Code Veronica or the remake of the original for Gamecube?
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement