return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
Sick fcuks!
View this Thread in Original format
Jackson
I was just sent this link over msn. This is truly disgusting and i dont know how it can be called "Art"!
quote:
Autopsy Babies are one of a kind hand-painted custom dolls currently only available by auction unless otherwise noted.These dolls have appeared in the pages of "Bizarre Magazine" issue 61, and FHM France/UK. These dolls are the originals that started a hopscotch of copycat custom dolls all over the net. How are they made?
Each are created using an average baby doll you may find in toystores, flea markets, & thriftstores. I prefer to work with used dolls because i think a doll that was once loved by a child brings more life into a completed autopsy baby. Sometimes over 30 hours of work goes into a single doll before its finished.

I'm gonna wait for a mods permission on this one before posting a link as Julie thinks it might be worth a ban. If u really wanna see it type Autopsy babies into google. BUT BE WARNED IT IS NOT PLEASANT!

Mods delete this Thread if you wish. I just wanna show how sick some people are!

You have been Warned! Link Below.

Link
wwu.punisher
Some people deserve to be drug out into the street and shot... multiple times... at close range... in the face... with frozen paintballs.
Sunsnail
quote:
Originally posted by wwu.punisher
Some people deserve to be drug out into the street and shot... multiple times... at close range... in the face... with frozen paintballs.

yeah, but this isn't too bad...
Wicked Neo

Ppl see art in all sorts of forms, some appreciate it, others dont.

personally i would post a link only to the site / images and make the thread title have a warning on it

Aiwendil
who gives a ? i think you're a sick myself.
Jackson
quote:
Originally posted by Aiwendil
who gives a ? i think you're a sick myself.

Your mad at your Daddy! I forgive you!
nchs09
yuky

and lol at punishers point
Quinders
Art is supposed to be a good thing imo, enhancing your life. These dolls are not at all good and do nothing to enhance life (in fact they do the opposite).
DarkAngel
Damn.
nchs09
quote:
Originally posted by Quinders
Art is supposed to be a good thing imo, enhancing your life. These dolls are not at all good and do nothing to enhance life (in fact they do the opposite).
and that is where u ahve to see perspective...

something that is not for u , is for someone else

Cloudburst
just looked like some stuff from an average horror movie from hollywood that features demon babies? :conf:

nothing that really upsets me..
Floorfiller
:wtf:

don't see why that could be attractive to anyone other then like marilyn manson...
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
Privacy Statement