return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Human best friend
View this Thread in Original format
erdega
but not a lover please:whip:
http://www.thecarolinachannel.com/news/4530305/detail.html#sefcomshapt
quote:
CAMPOBELLO, S.C. -- A Campobello woman says she witnessed her neighbor doing the unthinkable.

Cory Michael Williamson’s neighbor told sheriff’s deputies that she saw the teen having sexual contact with her 6-month-old dog over the weekend.

Williamson, 17, is now in the Spartanburg County Detention Center charged with buggery.

Last year, Williamson was charged with criminal sexual conduct against a 4-year-old girl and a 13-year-old girl.

The solicitor's office said Wednesday morning that it has petitioned a circuit judge to revoke bond for Williamson.

The hearing is scheduled for next Friday
twisted
LOL

what a ing psychopath
twisted
Why did you change the thread completely? the other story was WAY better!
Dervish
Holy , even worse he's talking about doing it and stuff!!!

One of the other guys said
quote:
You've always been a great moderator; don't this up man.
WHAT that he wasted two people!
twisted
give me the link to that thread dervish! i missed it when he changed his post
Dervish
>LINK<

It's real messed up. ;)

EDIT: Opps didn't link to the first page. And the story (never saw it before, just the quote, makes it wayyyy more obvious).

News link LINK
twisted
jesus...lol...that is hardcore!
Coup
i only read the link Dervish posted. without knowing the full story those two guys looked ur average internet troll.
twisted
read the first page

EDIT: i think its bull
Dervish
LOL yeah, thats why I bolded "real", had me to start with though. And on the huge thread thing tons of people still never got it at the end.

Vitz
haha only a guy named Bruce would do that.. if it is real anyways. Bruce is a cool name.
vrahnos
damn, waste of time!
after reading 3 pages i clicked the last page and saw it was fake :whip:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement