return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > IDed but without a sample

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Sonic Infusion (aka Pascal FEOS) - "No Exit"
View this Thread in Original format
Im looking for this song played by Dj Remy @ innercity.I want to buy this one on vinyl but i cant because i dont know the title.So pls come on guyz help me get this one.

GREETZ

Click Me To Hear!
Doesn't anyone know this track????
Come on you guyz.....
Sounds kinda Mauro Picotto-like to me, dunno though
Never heard it... sounds pretty ugly though so why would u want to know the title...

Robin
WTF are you talking about m8 ;)

This song is really fine,so i wanna know the title.
Come on man do you really think it's that bad?????

Peace man!
GREETZ

Click Me To Hear!
hehe!!! everybody his own taste!!! Sorry i cant help you i never heard the song before! If u like it, thats ok! I just have a different taste i quess!!! :D greets!!

Robin
ik zie dat je ook nederlands bent dus lul ik maar effe in het nederlands..Dat nr is afkomstig uit de set van Dj remy @ innercity 30-12-00.je moet het nr eigenlijk helemaal horen,dan is het echt wel een lekker nrtje.Uit zo'n klein kut smapletje van max 500kb kan je ook niet echt wijs worden dat geef ik toe ja.Download die set maar es van hem,dan zal je horen dat het echt niet een gaar nr is.
Ik kan hem n.l. nog goed herrinnere toen ik aan het stuiteren was op Inner en toen vond ik het ook een VET nr.

Mzzl jongen ;)
GREETZ
heheh ja dat kan ook! Ik wist niet dat jij NL was, vandaar! Ik zal de mix es downloaden en luisteren! Die van Paul v. Dyk is trouwens wel phat he! Heb je die al gehoord?

MZZL

Robin
this is a TUNE! someone please ID it - whoever dissed it needs a carrot shoved up their arse! *taps swamper on the shoulder and shouts hey I got a job for ya!*

Regards ;)
HAHA!! yeah everyone a different taste i quess!!! But its all cool i respect ya taste!!!! Give me the Paul v. Dyk mix that one is HUGE!! especcially the 2nd!!!! ITS THA !!
greetings

Robin

I've got Pvd,Marco V,Dj Remy,Sven Vath & Speedy J.
But i think you're right.The set of Pvd (especially prt2) is really asskicking.I like the 2 songs V.I.P. 3000 and Voodod & Serano.but i have to dissagree with you that you think the song im looking for sucks.It's really F*cking great.But we've already talked about that.so now i only wanna know the title of this song.

Peace to y'all.
P.s. only 4 days till Trance Energy.Man i can't wait. ;)

GREETZ.

Man o Man!!
WHYYYYYYY :(

Pls id this track.PLEEEEAAAAASSSSEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

GREETZ
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement