return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
How to fcuk with someone that pisses you off.....?
View this Thread in Original format
kfergs
So recently i have had this dilema with a person and being the dickbag that i am i want to with them real bad... so i was wondering if anyone had some good ideas of how to with someones house/car/personal property...

I was thinking of dropping a few packs of firecrackers in his ty Honda Predlude and then after they went off stuff a potato in his muffler real tight....

or

somehow putting a load of live feeder crickets from a pet store in his car...:wtf: :wtf: :wtf:
nchs09
quote:
Originally posted by kfergs

I was thinking of dropping a few packs of firecrackers in his ty Honda Predlude and then after they went off stuff a potato in his muffler real tight....

u are an idiot
kfergs
quote:
Originally posted by nchs09
u are an idiot

haha why is this,Hoss?... granted it is an immature idea, but i'm at a loss for ideas...
wienerschnitzel
what i want to tell you is that you should probably get over it because it will hurt you more inside then it will hurt him... but what i'm telling you is to get a large pumpkin or something simular and put a big knife in it and cover it with ketchup and write "YOU'RE NEXT".
apostrophe
quote:
somehow putting a load of live feeder crickets from a pet store in his car...:wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

That's sort of original actually! haha. Do that, but make sure that there's a blanket of them over everything in the car...ie millions of them. and then post a pic
nchs09
quote:
haha why is this,Hoss?... granted it is an immature idea, but i'm at a loss for ideas...
dude talk to the person dont with their property... if the problem is not resloved.. then leave the situation/ relationship.... and take the pain..... y hurt someone just so u can feel better? or their personal property...
Orbital32
give him aids.
Boomer187
Kill him...

....in the face.
nchs09
quote:
Originally posted by Orbital32
give him aids.
:stongue:
kfergs
quote:
Originally posted by nchs09
dude talk to the person dont with their property... if the problem is not resloved.. then leave the situation/ relationship.... and take the pain..... y hurt someone just so u can feel better? or their personal property...

well, if its someone who has been to state pen. 3 times and to a mental institution twice that proclaims they are going to kill my girl friend and her freinds and , and bassically stalks her, but the town wont place a restraining order on him, but then tells me he doesnt have a problem with me, i might be pretty pissed

nchs09
quote:
well, if its someone who has been to state pen. 3 times and to a mental institution twice that proclaims they are going to kill my girl friend and her freinds and , and bassically stalks her, but the town wont place a restraining order on him, but then tells me he doesnt have a problem with me, i might be pretty pissed
if he does something then.... the town will do something about it
wienerschnitzel
quote:

this sounds like a really good reason to leave him alone and hope that he goes away. and if he doesn't, like boomer said

kill him.....................................................in the face.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
Privacy Statement