return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
George Harrison (from The Beatles) is dead
View this Thread in Original format
reveal
He died from cancer this night
RIP
barry_sheen
I just heard myself.:(
Lynx
danng...RIP.
Miss Proximus
RIP
John
Dont get me wrong, I do think its bad that he passed away, but there are millions of people dying everywhere in the world who are not famous and who dont come on the news. So to everyone who last someone (s)he loves my condolencies.
RIP all who passed away lately :(
Eugene
I was devastated to hear this news.
When I was a little boy, in the 80's and early 90's, I was a big fan of the Beatles, I listened to their music a lot.

So now there are two remaining Beatles... :(
FoXford
very shocking news..the beatles were so unique..very unusual that such an old band r still loved worldwide especially by the youth..including myself..i was watchin this on the news and justwanted 2 point out that the beatles stoppeed touring after 2 yrs because they got sick of the screaming..they could not hear themselves play neva mind the crowd!!stupid immature screaming girlz!:whip: :whip: :whip: a gr8 loss and a day of mourning yet again worldwide....

FF
InsomnEac
damn...

rip

i go play "something in the way", my favorite song of his...

:(
j_spot
Im wondering..do you all want my comments on this? Its sure to start a debate....
Eugene
quote:
Originally posted by j_spot
Im wondering..do you all want my comments on this? Its sure to start a debate....

I wonder what kind of comment you're gonna make.. if you're gonna say something that's not nice about Harrison, -- what kind of a human being are you?
If you never liked the Beatles, that's your choice, but I wonder why anyone would post something bad about the tragic death of an extremely influential and talented musician known all over the world...

[A|ienFactory]
quote:

Lemme hear it brother!
I'm on your side!

:D:D:D
InsomnEac
quote:

i'm interested...

let's hear it!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement