return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

quick photoshop help
View this Thread in Original format
erdega
I have a small image here I need to reduce size for on internet. I know there is "save for web" feature but it's grayed out and for some reason I can't use it. The image is jpg and I loaded many other images but it's still grayed out . Help!!! :crazy:
Sunsnail
save as jpeg. reduce quality
erdega
quote:
Originally posted by Nou
why dont you resize it or change the quality settings on the jpeg menu when you save it... not like you need to do save for web...

I did that but it's still too big. In the past I would just use "save for web" which would save the file much more and with better quality however as I said , it's grayed out.
Sunsnail
There is no way it can be too big
erdega
quote:
Originally posted by Sunsnail
There is no way it can be too big

It's for avatar on another board and it can be too big. In fact, can't be bigger than 15 kb :(
Sunsnail
post the image here i'll make it small enough for you
erdega
quote:
Originally posted by Sunsnail
post the image here i'll make it small enough for you

Thanks but no need anymore. I opened imageready and there is an optimization option there so I did it there but it still bugs me how photoshop screws me up.:(
Sunsnail
alright.
igottaknow
quote:
Originally posted by erdega
Thanks but no need anymore. I opened imageready and there is an optimization option there so I did it there but it still bugs me how photoshop screws me up.:(

sounds like you got a sucky cracked version of photoshop
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement