return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Swerl Review By James E
View this Thread in Original format
TurboRec
HAY GUYS its me james e!!!!!! im bak!! and here is my review of swirl!!!2 and i ate so much sausages lol but mroe on that later.

OH MY GOD GUYS I WAS in the boot with armen buran for like two seconds!!1thanks to lolouyla lol!!! but like i couldent stay in there for long becauze i ate this big tripple paddy burgar at wendies and i had to liek go take a and stuff becuz my stomach had digeston probelms sometimes i eat too much and thsi happens but its ok because when i on exstacy its great!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111

id idnt want armin to see that i had to and stuff so i went to the bathorom,but along teh way i trippedd over this 52 yaer old man i thing he was high on speed or extacy or dicks i dunno but i crapped my pants and it was a big mess :( butt liek the old guy is sorry and stuyff so he gave me some pills lol!! i forget abuot my poop mess and io start flying!!111 has anyone doen this before???????????////////i took ritalin becauz i had this big exam in biochemastry in concordiai did i did pretty good i dunno i hope i di d my mnom is oging to kill me lol i once pissed in the bloedryer in the wasrhoom hahaha i fell sorry for the guy who si going toi use it the next tiem!!!!!!

oih ya my mom made me a sandwich bewfore the exam and it tasted realy good.

when is cream?????????/// lolol!! GUYS i hope tiesto isnet going to be theer becaus he gave benny a rimjobe at bal e blank i saw it i swear.i thing tiesto likes boys????//

PS>S: GOSH PEESTO NEEDS TO GET A HOTEL ROOM WITH HIS VYNILS ESPACIAILY GOORYELA BCUZ THAT TRAK BLOWS CHUNKS OF CORNM!!1
Enjoy
:rolleyes:
DJ Charlie
man ... we should have meet at Swirl dude.

anyways... smell you later
LiGHT78
Right.
Hman
every review by this man is en funny, u gotta give him that
:p
Wisnia
LOL james :) i love you
fastmp3
hahahahahaha the best reviews as usual :D

i don't know why all you n00bs think this review is unfunny
djlemeir
hahahaha the n00bs dont get n e thign lol
Deejiuana
n00bs, time to step up n post a 'hahahahah' so that we dont think u're a noob!
PIPER3112
:haha: + 4753475047896

Deluca
lol he kills me everytime! love that sig too lol
Marcus007
quote:
Originally posted by Deluca
lol he kills me everytime! love that sig too lol

Yeah, his sig is fkn classic. lol.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement