return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > San Francisco Love Parade 2005

9/23 - PvD in LA, 9/24 - PvD in SF!! (That's LoveParade Day!)
View this Thread in Original format
DaveT
PvD will be at 1015 on 9/24, but curious to know if he's doing Love Parade, too. More interested in that, since I doubt I'll b e at Ten15 that night. :p

Dave
liquidmist2001
damnit, thats the same week that school starts for me, i wanted to go to loveparade so bad!!!
ninetyninej
quote:
Originally posted by DaveT
PvD will be at 1015 on 9/24, but curious to know if he's doing Love Parade, too. More interested in that, since I doubt I'll b e at Ten15 that night. :p

Dave

Finally he comes back to SF...this will be the first time I've seen Pviddy
sheffy
Oh wow, that'll work. :)
PhaseFour
well im pretty sure im going to LP, and id love to see PVD!

...esp if he takes the place of dyloot or something lmao
Koolaid74
It would be one small step closer to making LP more like the one in Berlin. It certainly will get more people interested. PVD at LP would be amazing. I can only imagine how crowded it will be around that float...

I can't wait!

:D
CAtranceaddict
This is gonna be NOICE!!!!! Yes it will. I have been checking PVD's site at least once a week to look at the tour schedule, and indeed it was there. Love Parade will be in' SLAMMIN' now that PVD's coming.
jhobbs
I hope PVD will be mixing at the love parade also so I can check him out. I think he is awsome but I will never see him at 1015 again. To anyone that will be attending this event be warned that he will probably start at about 145 BPM and end in the 150 BPM range. I wish he would mix at Ruby Skye again, the Reflections tour was awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CAtranceaddict
You know, jhobbs brings up a good point. I was there the last time PVD was at SF, and he DID spin rather fast the whole set. And he only spun for two hours, which kinda sucked. I wish he'd spin maybe three hours or so - hopefully he'll perform at LoveParade.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement