return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
My house smells like ass
View this Thread in Original format
metalgearsolid
Okey i has a few friends over and we partied and passed out. When i woke up there was this wierd smell in the house. I was like what the smells so bad. So i woke up all my friends and kicked them out because i figured they were the smelly ones. So i take a shower i go back out still the smell is there. So i decided to wash all the sheets on the beds and wash the carpets. Yet the smell is still here. Any suggestions? the house smells real bad and i don't know what to do.
Slylee
something in the garbage or in the garbage disposal maybe? change your AC filter and get some Glades Plug ins and febreeze.

the only other thing i would do is what u did (shampoo carpets wash all linens).

open up your windows too and let some fresh air in for a day.
Fundamental
Someone was sick, and they hid it well.

Too well.
MarathonMan
The dead body under your floorboard is starting to decompose! :wtf:
Floorfiller
something that happened to my friend recently...

he lived in an apartment complex and somehow water above got wet from some broken upstairs and caused his ceiling to mildew...it reaked like and he had to have some people come clean that ...
jonSun
Back in November a similar thing happened to me. My parents were gone for 2 weeks & right when they left the freezer in our basement broke down. After time a milldew smell was all downstairs. It actually smelled the same downstairs as the basement. Terrible smell.
mentalbarter
quote:
Originally posted by Floorfiller
and somehow water above got wet

:eyes:
bubble
this reminds me of the time 'my friend' sharted in his underpants. this was no ordinary shart; it stained his paints with a grease spot and smelled of decemposing livestock.

he tried to play it off by smoking and lowering the windows in the car as they drove around the city. but it was of no use. his friends were complaining throughout the night and were coming on to him.

several hours after the incident at some girl's house, he took off his underpants in the bathroom and stuffed them under the toilet top. i would have loved to see the girl's face when she found them.
DjWhooCares
quote:
Originally posted by bubble
he took off his underpants in the bathroom and stuffed them under the toilet top. i would have loved to see the girl's face when she found them.

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:
Floorfiller
quote:
Originally posted by mentalbarter
:eyes:

yeah yeah...i saw it...didn't feel like changing it :p

Xenocreator_PG_
quote:
Originally posted by Floorfiller
he lived in an apartment complex and somehow water above got wet from some broken upstairs

:wtf: wow, water got wet from broken ! :haha: :haha: :stongue:
::TranceVanDyk::
my bathroom is connected to my room. and my cats litterbox is in there. and he sleeps with me all night. but when he has to go, he goes, and lets just say i feed him very well;) ;)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement