return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Appreciation
View this Thread in Original format
Blue.
So many people don't appreciate what they have. If you have friends and people who care about you, food, clothing, health, etc. then you should be happy. If you have half those things you should be so lucky, hell if you can read this then you're lucky enough to have power and to be on a computer.

I envy those who have no money and practicaly no posessions because of how happy a lot of them are. I'm sure people in Afrika aren't batteling anorexia and there isn't so much teen suicide, etc.

I understand that there's so much stress in the world over what you should be wearing, how you should be acting, impressing people, etc. but sometimes you just have to sit back and look at the bigger picture.

Comments?
Orbax
or beat off in the shower and be pissed youre out of soap
Blue.
quote:
Originally posted by Orbax

Make sure you use the soap afterwards though children. I tried using soap suds as lubricant once and it makes your skin hard and after I beat off my dick went numb and I had a small cut on it :sadgreen:
Noctone
quote:

Congratulations sir, you've destroyed the thread with one succinct statement. :stongue:
Orbax
quote:
Originally posted by Noctone
Congratulations sir, you've destroyed the thread with one succinct statement. :stongue:

*bows*
apostrophe
quote:
Originally posted by Noctone

Orbax has a gift.
Orbital32
congrats on destroying the thread
Blue.
Replies = 6
Relevant content = 0

:D
apostrophe
quote:
Originally posted by Blue.
Replies = 6
Relevant content = 0

:D

But what exactly would a relevant comment be?

"Yes, it's good to realise what priveledges we have and not take them for granted." Basically all the CORe whore's can do is agree.

and you know us, we don't like to agree. We'd rather be pithy and rude.

:toothless
Orbax
ive noticed a lot of women do this:

close a statement off so no topic is there

"This is a really cool painting isnt it? I think it is"

uhmm yes...

instead hey do you like this painting, what about it?

----

for this thread maybe "What are some moments in your life that made you step back and appreciate"

-----

like having soap!

Blue.
quote:
Originally posted by Blue. Comments?

There

quote:
ive noticed a lot of women do this:

I'm not a woman :clown:
Orbax
quote: