return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 
in good Tobias fashion, I'll read your Tarot cards.
View this Thread in Original format
goodgreef
Tobias did this earlier, a couple of months ago.. as he was learning the meanings of tarot cards, and since then i have picked it up as well....

so if anyone wants their card pulled, i will give you a reading.

just leave a message here and ill answer it :) Bare with me as I'm learning but practice makes better.
mezzir
oooh me first me first! :toothless
Omega_Blue
and then me!
stren
quote:
Originally posted by goodgreef
Tribu did this earlier, a couple of months ago.. as he was learning the meanings of tarot cards, and since then i have picked it up as well....

so if anyone wants their card pulled, i will give you a reading.

just leave a message here and ill answer it :) Bare with me as I'm learning but practice makes better.

i think you mean Tobias

i'll have a go
goodgreef
quote:
Originally posted by mezzir
oooh me first me first! :toothless

The Chariot:

Having reconciled the opposites within yourself to the point where you are able to draw on them at need, you are now in a position to overcome your real enemies. Just as a chariot in a battle runs down enemy forces, this card symbolizes victory over all who oppose you. These are not elements that can be made to reconcile and work together. These are forces which are by their nature enemies: good and evil, positive and negative, right and wrong.
Conquest, triumph over enemies and/or obstacles.
goodgreef
quote:
Originally posted by Omega_Blue
and then me!
Reversed Two of Swords:
Generally a favourable card, indicating friendship and honour, as well as union, but because you have drawn the reversed (negative) card, it means opposite.
Deceit, disloyalty, falsehood, disorder. Imposture and duplicity on the part of a seeming ally. Lies, treachery and dishonor.
|cEbLu3
i'll give it a go,

:toocool:
goodgreef
quote:
Originally posted by stren
i think you mean Tobias

i'll have a go
oh maybe, i think you're right..

i'll change that, and here's your card in the meantime :)

Reversed Prince of Swords:

the prince is not as powerful as the other court cards (queen/king), but can be just as unpleasant. the qualities he or she displays are those of a prying, spiteful and malicious individual. the prince is a hanger on, someone who attatches him or herself to power hoping it will rub off.
if this is not a person, expect bad news, malicious rumour, betrayal or treachery.

when this card is reversed, it means the same bad intentions, only more intensified. also they happen when you are least prepared for it, and from the direction that is least expected.
goodgreef
quote:
Originally posted by |cEbLu3
i'll give it a go,

Two Pentacles:
The two signifies good fortune, also gaiety and fun. it also suggests that he person inquiring (you ;)) can expect news of some kind; most probably a message in writing.
|cEbLu3
quote:
Originally posted by goodgreef
Two Pentacles:
The two signifies good fortune, also gaiety and fun. it also suggests that he person inquiring (you ;)) can expect news of some kind; most probably a message in writing.

ATL_Trancer
sawmper
idoru
Yo.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 
Privacy Statement