return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
The Saturday Morning Stoned Thread
View this Thread in Original format
Slylee
oh yea that's right. it's 8:36 a.m. and i just got back from dropping off someone at the airport and i just smoked half a j.

so who else did a wake n bake?

actually it's more like wake n bake n sleep cuz i'm going back to bed:toothless
The Faint
still up from last night and im out of weed anyways.
Slylee
nice! when i was on my way to the airport i was like, "man, just think of all the crackheads who are up right now listening to music and still doing lines"

:crazy:
Fundamental
quote:
Originally posted by Slylee
nice! when i was on my way to the airport i was like, "man, just think of all the crackheads who are up right now listening to music and still doing lines"

I was up listening to music and drinking UmBongo.

:toocool:
BOOsTER
what is UmBongo? :eek:

that sounds just cool :D
Fundamental
quote:
Originally posted by BOOsTER
what is UmBongo? :eek:

...they drink it in de Congo. The hippo took an apricot, a guava and a mango. He stuck it with the others and he danced a dainty tango. The rhino said, "I know! We'll call it UmBongo!"
tribu
W & B ++
Carriegsxr6
Just coffee for me now.
dinoXpress
its sat evening now slylee, but i waked and baked, we had a bottle of JD as well, and some good ing hash... got a fake id made.. ill psot it lates for sure, its real. i jst paid the guy to change the age hahaha!

bout to go get baked again...

see sig.
Zharen
wake n bake duuuuuddee, wake n bakeeeee.

AlphaStarred
just awoke, gonna eat some french toast, then hopefully smoke a joint unless someone is coming over my mom's place...
DJ_TWiLiGHT
wake. . .bake. . .zzzzzzzzzzzz
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement