return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 
So is this the BEST mobile phone for next 5 years?
View this Thread in Original format
Googooly
hehehe The title was just for attention seeking, but I would like to know what is your Current mobile phone? Please post pic of it if possible!

this is mine and im Lovin it. it does anything that a phone is supposed to do:

^ HOTEST phone in world right now :D
BOOsTER
man...you're quite a bit behind the fashion...the hottest phone in the world is:

and it's the phone for next 24342143245 years 2 months 30days 13 hours 32 minutes 12 seconds and 23 milisecs
willson
quote:
Originally posted by BOOsTER
man...you're quite a bit behind the fashion...the hottest phone in the world is:

and it's the phone for next 24342143245 years 2 months 30days 13 hours 32 minutes 12 seconds and 23 milisecs

The picture and such was funny,but the last bit ruiend your joke imo,good effort though.
And my ex had that SamSung,very very good phone,I miss her :(
BOOsTER
sorry about your g/f bro...

and sorry about ruining my joke myself :-(
Moongoose
Well I currently own a Nokia 3650 and it served me good for the last 3 years of so. However now its time to go for something better something 3G, so sometime this week im gonna buy a N6680 :D That phone rocks :cool:
willson
quote:
sorry about your g/f bro...

and sorry about ruining my joke myself :-(

lolz0rs, s'k.
Also moongoose,nice sig.
Googooly
quote:

haha...

did you just made that up with photoshop or something? :p
Googooly
quote:
Originally posted by willson
The picture and such was funny,but the last bit ruiend your joke imo,good effort though.
And my ex had that SamSung,very very good phone,I miss her :(

man if you still love her that much give her a call or something!
BOOsTER
Googoly: no I googled for it :D
Googooly
quote:
Googoly: no I googled for it :D

lol... did you search for Best phone for next 123442342 years... and that came up?!

BOOsTER
yea but you must be exact ;)
yujie__
i prefered those japanese/korean phones, so much better/high tech compare to the USA crap

like the new nokia 8800/8801, n91, n90

motorola pebl v6, v8, e1120

se w800, k750, d750

samsung p860, p850
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Privacy Statement