return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Making Love VS. ****ing
View this Thread in Original format
Beat_Chemist
Ok so here's the deal. Got a girl who said I want to make love. We've never gone that far but was curious what is the difference between making love as opposed to Lets have sex or Lets . Keep in mind only kicked it with this girl 2 times.
DJ_Bananie
lol, i have to say that's kind of funny.

i don't think there's a diferent technique or anything...

i always thought those phrases were interchangable.

:crazy: :crazy: :tongue3
Dervish
In my head:

Random person = ing
Someone you know but don't love = Sex
Someone you love = Making Love
apostrophe
I'd also connotate more tenderness with 'making love.'

For instance, I wouldn't say bending her of the arm of a couch and doing her from behind while smacking her ass and screaming "take it biotch!" as making love. that's more ing in my opinion. :toothless
Yan
quote:
Originally posted by apostrophe
I'd also connotate more tenderness with 'making love.'

For instance, I wouldn't say bending her of the arm of a couch and doing her from behind while smacking her ass and screaming "take it biotch!" as making love. that's more ing in my opinion. :toothless

One man's trash... :p
Mr. Pink
If this girl said "making love"........then chances are she likes you a lot.

now, it could've slipped, but then take into consideration that although you haven't gone that far, when you do (if you do), she might want more than just sex i.e. a relationship.

my advice: dont fuk her unless you like her a lot. Now, you could fuk her anywayz, but stand your ground. Make sure the girl knows your intentions.

personally, i like to let every girl know my intention. If i like her a lot, i tell her. If i just wanna fuk her, i tell her. Use the line "im not ready for a relationship right now"

that way- she'll you anywayz in hopes of changing you. Girls are always up for a challenge, and if they THINK they can change you (which you can minipulate however you desire) then you're set.

when she's pissed you didnt wanna be with her seriously, just remind her that you weren't ready for a relationship anywayz. Then she has really nothing to say.

again- this is all how i'd play it IF i were to fuk her anywayz.
but back to the advice, dont do it unless u care. ;)

ps: fuk the outta her :haha:
prolikewhoa
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Pink
If this girl said "making love"........then chances are she likes you a lot.

now, it could've slipped, but then take into consideration that although you haven't gone that far, when you do (if you do), she might want more than just sex i.e. a relationship.

my advice: dont fuk her unless you like her a lot. Now, you could fuk her anywayz, but stand your ground. Make sure the girl knows your intentions.

personally, i like to let every girl know my intention. If i like her a lot, i tell her. If i just wanna fuk her, i tell her. Use the line "im not ready for a relationship right now"

that way- she'll you anywayz in hopes of changing you. Girls are always up for a challenge, and if they THINK they can change you (which you can minipulate however you desire) then you're set.

when she's pissed you didnt wanna be with her seriously, just remind her that you weren't ready for a relationship anywayz. Then she has really nothing to say.

again- this is all how i'd play it IF i were to fuk her anywayz.
but back to the advice, dont do it unless u care. ;)

ps: fuk the outta her :haha:

glad you respect the women you have casual sex w/ so much :p
Mr. Pink
quote:
Originally posted by prolikewhoa
glad you respect the women you have casual sex w/ so much :p

hey hey now.

i dont let a girl come into anything with me without knowing what is up.

im blunt with them.

drama is the last thing a person needs.
DiMethGuy
quote:
Originally posted by Dervish
In my head:

Random person = ing
Someone you know but don't love = Sex
Someone you love = Making Love

true, but you can still "" someone you love.
Mr. Pink
^^^ and there we have it :haha:

DJ_Bananie
quote:
hey hey now.

i dont let a girl come into anything with me without knowing what is up.

im blunt with them.

drama is the last thing a person needs.

good job.

that's the way to be

you're right, man. stand your ground, wheither you just want sex or you want a relationship.
apostrophe
quote:
^^^ and there we have it :haha:

*applauds*
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement