return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Yes, I am God
View this Thread in Original format
CyberneticAngel
So apparently they will let anyone play for FSU these days. The Seminoles starting quarterback was just arrested after yelling obscenities at officers and identifying himself as "God" :wtf:

Note to college players, if you want to be taken seriously. Don't hang out in the middle of the street doing pushups and jumping on cars :wtf: in the middle of the night
DJ RJT
quote:
Originally posted by CyberneticAngel
So apparently they will let anyone play for FSU these days. The Seminoles starting quarterback was just arrested after yelling obscenities at officers and identifying himself as "God" :wtf:

Note to college players, if you want to be taken seriously. Don't hang out in the middle of the street doing pushups and jumping on cars :wtf: in the middle of the night

From the story I read on CNNSI it sounds like he was on something...
tribu
Ok, which one of you FLTAs has been feeding this guy acid...
kokanee
I thought he'd been suspended off of the team earlier? Funny though, I'm pretty sure his dad is one of the assistant coaches on the team too :D

kokanee
DJ RJT
quote:
Originally posted by tribu

We used to rock a lot of the 'cid back in the day, but I'll tell you, the only time I ever saw someone so flipped out he was claiming to be God was one of the scariest moments of my life, and it was all due to 2C-T-7 (God I hope that's the right notation... go ahead, someone embarass me! :D).

My buddy ate a capsul with some unspecified amount (If you've never used research chems, many of them require moderately precise dosing) right before a Pearl Jam show at Alpine Valley in Southern Wisco, and man he ing wigged. I'll never forget the maniacle laughter I heard come out of that kid, it is permanently burned in my brain as the most evil sound I've ever heard. But we tried to calm him down and keep him sane, all of a sudden "I am God!" One quick, fast sentence, and he jumps up and just cruises off on us down the row of cars...

Sparing you anymore details - We picked him up the next day at a Mental Health Facility near Milwaukee (Don't remember specifically)... He had no clothes, no shoes, and no wallet because he had just taken them all off and ran nude through the parking lot before the cops grabbed him... Said it was hours before they even got him lucid enough to tell them his own name...
Mr. Pink
quote:
Originally posted by tribu

my room mate sucks

no one reply to this post.
DjConfessions
and my doctors still don't understand why i had homicidal thoughts against athletes back in da day
DJ RJT
quote:
Originally posted by DjConfessions
and my doctors still don't understand why i had homicidal thoughts against athletes back in da day

:conf:

Dude, I really don't think this kid meant he thought he was awesome... It sounds like he was messed up man, and they're trying to cover it up/in damage control mode, hard core...

This has sktechy drug vibes all over it...
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement