return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
seeing your boss at a bar
View this Thread in Original format
BTG
ever had that happen? i was at the bar lastnight and my boss was at the counter when i was going to pay my tab.

he's like "i thought you were sick"
cause i told him that day that i might go home early cause i wasn't feeling so good (but i stayed, it was just the coffee truck food, didn't sit well for a few hours)

and since i missed wed cause of my strep throat, he thinks i'm a 'slacker' oh man. im never going to that bar again. :/
Vivid Boy
ur problem is u look at ur boss as ur principal. like ur trying to pull a fast one pn him all the time. just be straight up truthful. and never use feeling sick as an excuse. use appointment so much better. cause an appointment could mean anything
Tranceplant
I've gotten drunk and smoked weed infront of a former boss. She was awesome she would even let me passout at work.;)
Clovis86
When I was in France me and a few friends saw our Math proffesor at a bar one time totally wasted. I was like hey if you give me a good grade on the next exam I'll buy you a drink..

"SSSuuuuurea maaan yu fukckin kids...thats cooool man I wana dink..."

was hilarious...
kr00t0n
I used to go clubbing with my old manager :stongue:

Get messed up on booze and drugs, then both call in sick the next day, lol
KilldaDJ
ive got pissed with my manager before, its funny. she knows im a massive stoner and sees things from my point of view which is cool i guess
Xenocreator_PG_
quote:
Originally posted by BTG
ever had that happen? i was at the bar lastnight and my boss was at the counter when i was going to pay my tab.

he's like "i thought you were sick"
cause i told him that day that i might go home early cause i wasn't feeling so good (but i stayed, it was just the coffee truck food, didn't sit well for a few hours)

and since i missed wed cause of my strep throat, he thinks i'm a 'slacker' oh man. im never going to that bar again. :/

Id want to hit my boss if I saw him out at a bar. Picking a fight with the ****** would bring me so much joy. I dream about punching my boss in the face.
enferno
back in college i used to intern at this recording studio

my boss was 3 years older than me, but acted like i was like, his little prother or something

when i just turned 21, he took me to like, every bar in town with him. he in rocked.
Boomer187
its even weirder seeing your students at the bar. Its happened a few times already to me.
Omega_Blue
quote:
Originally posted by Boomer187
its even weirder seeing your students at the bar. Its happened a few times already to me.

what you're a teacher or something?:conf:

Boomer187
quote:
Originally posted by Omega_Blue
what you're a teacher or something?:conf:

en A Right I am.
Xenocreator_PG_
quote:
Originally posted by Boomer187
en A Right I am.

Those pre-primary schoolers can be a rebelious bunch of pissheads! :wtf:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE