return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Pages: [1] 2 
Something that i never though would happen
View this Thread in Original format
KrinKer
Taha is starting to love ACID house music !!

His recent love for Fanciulli proves it completly !!

Nice work Krinker, you've been able to turn a faggy trance whore into a hip and cool acid house lover !

KrinKer
nchs09
so kinker congrats kinker?

kinda kinky
Tag
Krinker you are a faggy acid house whore. Please post of a house forum. This forum is called TRANCE addict. Please leave now. Thank you
Marcus007
What exactly is acid house defined by? Could you recommend any artists (other than Fanciulli) who spin this genre so I could check it out?
zoogla
quote:
Originally posted by Tag
Krinker you are a faggy acid house whore. Please post of a house forum. This forum is called TRANCE addict. Please leave now. Thank you

LOL
djlemeir
shutup n00bs

i dont kno of a dj who spins only acid.
lots of house djs play a bit of a acid. derrick. mark. jt donaldson,
bla bla bla
DJ Charlie
yen a d'autre qui font de l'acid et joue du house
KrinKer
quote:
Originally posted by Tag

Well, seems like some of us has evolved from that cheesy building, crapy vocals kinda music. But hey, whenever it'll happen for you, drop me a line i'll show you what is real music !

KrinKer
fastmp3
i love HAWS music :stongue:

as meir said, he plays house music with some acid and electro influences, but it's not totally acid house (i wouldn't stand it anyway)
KrinKer
what ??

Fanciulli couldn't be more of an acid house dj !!

KrinKer

fastmp3
ta gueule man t'es pas la dedans

Pete Heller oui
Epicurus
quote:
Originally posted by Marcus007
What exactly is acid house defined by? Could you recommend any artists (other than Fanciulli) who spin this genre so I could check it out?

Download Psy-T's 7 hour acid set here (although the link might be down). All genres of acid are represented in that set: chill, funky, progressive, dark, hard and combinations thereof...

And Nic Fanciulli is not an "acid" DJ. He definitely plays some acid and has elements of acid in his sets, but a variety of styles are usually represented when he spins. The first acid DJ that comes to my mind is Rob Acid (although his work is more techno acid than house acid), and yeah, Pete Heller also.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement