return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Air Ministry (M.O.S Airline)
View this Thread in Original format
DJAhmet
Check this out... its in Australia and going to start in january some time, then move onto England. England to Ibiza, photo is crap quality cos i took it with my digital camera. :rolleyes:
If any want the writing bit let me know and ill try to scan it some how.
lMIlk
nice! where'd you see that?
DJAhmet
It was in a news paper in Melbourne. From what i read this is what i understood is going to happen. A DJ is going to be mixing through out the trip, but there is no dance floor cos of safety resons. Andy Van (Madison Avenue)(Cheese) is going to be one of the DJ's on board with some other Sydney DJ, they r going to trial it in Australia befor they do it from England to Ibiza.
Spad
Wicked idea :) btw the full page is here:
RTP
Yeehaw! The flyin' club!

... I gotta be an aussie to test it ...

/me hates Vienna :whip:

But when there's no dancefloor it's only half as phatt...
InsomnEac
hahah thats wicked!!! :)

i thought it was a joke...

thanks for the pic and article.

:D
ABTsportsline
LoL.....

great concept, but it IS MOS, so you know it would be just a bunch of crap uk garage and house music..... i'll stick to American Airline's channels 1-9 on the headset, thank you! :)

-ABT-
biznology
quote:
Originally posted by ABTsportsline
LoL.....

great concept, but it IS MOS, so you know it would be just a bunch of crap uk garage and house music..... i'll stick to American Airline's channels 1-9 on the headset, thank you! :)

-ABT-

Ha ha! And how long is it from Australia to Ibiza? That could get old really fast...unless they have a drug dealer on board and as much caffeine as jetfuel. I can see UK to Ibiza since its prolly only several hours at most...but geez, Australia to Ibiza must be almost a day, and you wouldnt want to be completely wrecked before you get there! ;) The plane trip is where you are supposed to recover from trips like that...well sorta. Unless its a binge drinking trip in Mexico - yeah you can continue that until you land practically...late/
DJAhmet
quote:
Originally posted by biznology

Ha ha! And how long is it from Australia to Ibiza? That could get old really fast...unless they have a drug dealer on board and as much caffeine as jetfuel. I can see UK to Ibiza since its prolly only several hours at most...but geez, Australia to Ibiza must be almost a day, and you wouldnt want to be completely wrecked before you get there! ;) The plane trip is where you are supposed to recover from trips like that...well sorta. Unless its a binge drinking trip in Mexico - yeah you can continue that until you land practically...late/

Dude its not going to fly from Australia to Ibiza, its going to be from Melbourne to Sydney, they are going to test it out for 6 months or so, and as ABT said, MOS... would prob be crappy Garage and house... so yeah, there was a poll on it and the results were like 68% said they would use it, 32% saying they wouldnt so its looking promising.
biznology
quote:
Originally posted by DJAhmet

Dude its not going to fly from Australia to Ibiza, its going to be from Melbourne to Sydney, they are going to test it out for 6 months or so, and as ABT said, MOS... would prob be crappy Garage and house... so yeah, there was a poll on it and the results were like 68% said they would use it, 32% saying they wouldnt so its looking promising.

oh ok. i was worried about that! late/

Juricimo
i read about this on Ivibes i think....no dancing allowed, so just sit and chill and listen to dance music.....hmm...i'd go nuts without being able to go dance, so i'd get up to go to the restroom every 5 mins and dance on the way there:D:D:D

>JM<
ABTsportsline
dancing would be a bad idea..... and make me nervous.
can you imagine the extra stress that must put on a plane if 100 people are dancing to a beat???

damn...... and you'd be EXHAUSTED and pissed drunk by the time you got to where you were going......

again, great concept, but just too impractical :)

-ABT-
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement