return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Summer BBQ BONANZA!!!
View this Thread in Original format
Miss Bliss
Just had an AMAZING grillin' time with my bf on his new charcoal grill.

Grilled & seasoned grouper fillet with tartar sauce + grilled corn with lots of salt and butter + bottle of white wine = :crazy:

We also grilled some sublime chicken with spicy teriyaki rub last night. We've grilled fennel, sweet, and hot sausage from the gourmet Italian store, as well as pork tenderloin wrapped with mozarella, steaks, etc. Next time it will be shrimp with veggies such as pepper, zucchini, and tomato. MmMmMMMmmMmmm..... :)

What do you grill? Share recipes... summer is GRILLIN' TIME! :thepirate
djkoolaide
I love barbeques. It's so fun to have a huge BBQ party, nothing like some fat greasy burgers straight from the grill! :D
torontotrance
tartar sauce is for pussies

get the good ol BBQ sauce and get some good ribs...mmmmmm
MindShifter
not a difficult recipe by any means, but that doesnt mean it doesnt taste in great!

marinate chicken breast in italian dressing for a few hrs and grill:p
Earthsnail
quote:
Originally posted by Miss Bliss
Just had an AMAZING grillin' time with my bf on his new charcoal grill.

Grilled & seasoned grouper fillet with tartar sauce + grilled corn with lots of salt and butter + bottle of white wine = :crazy:

We also grilled some sublime chicken with spicy teriyaki rub last night. We've grilled fennel, sweet, and hot sausage from the gourmet Italian store, as well as pork tenderloin wrapped with mozarella, steaks, etc. Next time it will be shrimp with veggies such as pepper, zucchini, and tomato. MmMmMMMmmMmmm..... :)

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy too healthy for me. You need good ol' fashion ribs, chicken, sausage, burgers, and all of the high cholesterol and fattening goodness you can get. The vegetable is corn, maybe mashed potatoes or potatoe salad. Top it off with a few beers or maybe something a little more fancy if you so choose.

THAT'S a BBQ...at least for me
djkoolaide
quote:
Originally posted by Earthsnail
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy too healthy for me. You need good ol' fashion ribs, chicken, sausage, burgers, and all of the high cholesterol and fattening goodness you can get. The vegetable is corn, maybe mashed potatoes or potatoe salad. Top it off with a few beers or maybe something a little more fancy if you so choose.

+97594840 :eyespop:
LinX
word.. BBQ's rule..
Zenchowdah
somethin tells me smokeape can grill a good steak.
jonSun
quote:
Originally posted by Miss Bliss

Make your own meat for burgers. Marenate the meat, excusxe me on spelling , im drunk. Also add some spice to the meat. I had an ex girfriends br inlaw that cooked the best on the grill & thats the main thing he told me. After the marenate & spice part you experiment to see what works. His worked. Every sunday we were at his pool drinking & waiting for his bbq in da sun.
D-res
*drools*

Miss Bliss
quote:
Originally posted by Earthsnail

done all that too! :D I'M A BBQ FREAK!!!

good call on the mashed potatoes ... mac n cheese as a side too... the next time we go fattening it will definitely be ribs + mac n cheese... the real stuff , homemade! :toocool:
Ian^
had about 12 uktas plus one tota and one norwegian ta round at mine about 3 weeks ago now for a bbq. Was great fun, but you can't go from the basics, it's pointless

all you need is....

alcohol
bread
sausages
burgers
chicken
pork chops
onions
more alcohol
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement