return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Attn: Windows XP users
View this Thread in Original format
TeKnoHe@d2025
Check out this site if you use XP, they have alot of nice things there and update daily: www.themexp.org
tw1tch
quote:
Originally posted by TeKnoHe@d2025
Check out this site if you use XP, they have alot of nice things there and update daily: www.themexp.org

Great Site! ... thanx!
mr_sax
verrrrry nice
Trancewave
thank you so much TeKnoHe@d2025, this was exactly the thing I was looking for.
mr_sax
XP Plus! is an alternative but it's not free
TeKnoHe@d2025
quote:
Originally posted by mr_sax
XP Plus! is an alternative but it's not free

Have it, hehe...free if u download it...;) :p :stongue:

It's not as good as that site though.
tranceraver31
hi i just have a question i got xp and xp plus. but im not sure if i shoud install it cuz i heard some games wont work on it because of the older video cards
my specs are 750 amd 256 ram 16 meg voodoo3 2000-- ya its old liek but ill be gtting a new one soon. can someone tell me if my spec r good to run this os and play games smoothly on it? will the drivers work for the video card?
mr_sax
you should check ur drivers. in most cases, microsoft makes the drivers themselves and calls them "generic", er.. i don't think voodoo has a driver out, but it's covered by microsoft.

my friend has XP and he's liking it 'cept he has a voodoo3 and he can run games smoothly and all, just that the generic drivers prohibit certain things (like in UT - window mode)

so weigh your pro's and con's buddy, it's a hella fast and stable OS.
TeKnoHe@d2025
quote:
Originally posted by tranceraver31
hi i just have a question i got xp and xp plus. but im not sure if i shoud install it cuz i heard some games wont work on it because of the older video cards
my specs are 750 amd 256 ram 16 meg voodoo3 2000-- ya its old liek but ill be gtting a new one soon. can someone tell me if my spec r good to run this os and play games smoothly on it? will the drivers work for the video card?

Sounds good, my friend has like 132ram, 400MHz and a Voodoo 4 and is able to run it.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement