return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Timo Maas Essential mix 2004
View this Thread in Original format
RnakR
de la pure bombe
jamais vu autant d'intensité dans un set et dans ma tête:eyes:

écoutez le set live :

http://mixes.cajones.org/index.php?...al%20Mixes/2004

da fresh = dirty dozen, track à 32 minutes mark, :nervous:

timo @ aria svp
fastmp3
j'aurai juré que c'était KrinKer qui avait lancé ce thread
zibidoo
I,m kinda frustrated now I can't ear any mix from this site, I use musicmatch 8.20 and I can't hear a sound ? Wich program do you use to listen music from this site ? Even better how can I download some of these mix ??
RnakR
this morning it's not working now for me so it's normal i think, not your computer has a problem....try later
shawn05
is there anyway for me to download these mixes to my comp? it only seems to want to play them... argh!
Marcus007
I downloaded it and I ing LOVED it. He spins some nice ass . I would def. pay to see him spin live. :P
alefort
Toss this in your web browser, and when you go to hit ENTER, hold SHIFT key down. It should automatically download it to your PC, if that does not work, get a real browser, something MOZILLA based, and it will allow you to do an auto download.

Here is the text needed to toss into IE (ie, this is the link....psst)

http:--mixes.cajones.org-a-Essential%20Mixes-2004-Essential%20Mix%202004-11-21%20-%20Timo%20Maas%20Live%20from%20The%20Ocean%20Terminal%2C%20Edinburgh.mp3

replace the dashes (-) with slashes (/)
KrinKer
i actually truly believes that he can do a lot better than this essential mix !

Seen him live on two occasion and he was at least 1231019245896 times better than this Emix

Anybody here rememebers february 2004 ???

AWESOME NIGHT !

KrinKer
antz66
i hope timo maas is here again soon espically with cream coming up he would be an awesome booking
fastmp3
i hope Cream this year is gonna be proggy, no trance or vocal house

antz66
well it wasnt really last year either the only real trance was ferry other then that pretty wicked lineup
Epicurus
Amazing EM :eyespop: :eyespop:
Book the man for CREAM!!!!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement