return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Idea: Invention
View this Thread in Original format
Akridrot
I posted this elsewhere, but I want to spread this around. Maybe someone will steal it and turn it into reality.

IDEA:
What if someone made a horny detector that could detect a dripping wet {or the stiff for the ladies} from like 5 miles away? And then you could follow the horny to the person and take advantage of them in their horny stupor. Of course, you'll run into the occasional fat-ass, lesbian, ugly person, etc... but in most cases: ;)

What do you guys think? I'm seriously considering this. Technology would be capable of making this in a few years from now, I'm sure of that.

Someone elses take on my idea:
it could be a sort of microphone looking device, with a small screen on the handle.

you point the head bit at selected man/woman, and the screen tells you out of 10 how horny they're feeling.

"so... do you come here often?"

"well this is my first time here actually"

*gets out hormone detector*

"what are you doing?"

*puts hormone detector away hastily*

"nothing..."
jonSun
quote:
Originally posted by Akridrot

IDEA:
What if someone made a horny detector that could detect a dripping wet from like 5 miles away?

Once any girl gets within 5 feet of me they got that anyways. So why do I need a detector.? :p
Akridrot
quote:
Originally posted by jonSun
Once any girl gets within 5 feet of me they got that anyways. So why do I need a detector.? :p

Ok, but what about the less fortunate? Hmmm?
::TranceVanDyk::
awesome, u must be horny;)
Floorfiller
quote:
Originally posted by jonSun

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHA

you wish :p

but ok lets suppose that you could seriosuly make something like that. i guess the way it would work is if there are certain pheromones or somthing connected with horny then this machine would be able to pick those up right?
lücid
what if i'm horny, but not for the person who's detecting me?

i predict this device would have a lot of flaws that would lead to some quite embarassing positions...

i'm still surprised someone invented [[ LINK REMOVED ]]
:stongue:
Akridrot
Well, about the "If you're horny and the person isn't"...

That's not gonna happen if you use only the Horny Detector to find the person in question. They'll have to be horny or your money back. And I don't know how it would work as of now, but I know it's possible. It has to be.
::TranceVanDyk::
hmmm. it could be a device that senses heat in the grion area characteristic of increased blood flow to the area in anticipation of sex.
M@t
the detector would have to overcome the fact that the user is clearly more horny than anything around so that this doesnt skew detection
DjConfessions
girls get horny?

butterfly
you can be horny but still decline sex for other reasons. i dont think your invention would work.
Aquarian
How desperate can you possibly be?
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement