return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Pages: [1] 2 
movies: war of the worlds, darwin's nightmare...
View this Thread in Original format
malek
Just came back from War of the Worlds... wow. The imagery are simply amazing, i have seen ALOT of movies and this one in term of authenticity is simply astounding. This movie MUST be seen in the theatres, DO NOT settle for anything less than a 50 foot wide screen. Some of the images seen in there will not be forgotten so real they look.

The story is very simple, wait who cares about the story, what are you doing reading this, go see it NOW.

Ok for those who are reading this at 2am and that cannot go to the theatres... go on reading :)

Darwin's Nightmare: this is a documentary filmed with a really simple camera and equipment. no THX no synthetic imagery, its the real Africa and how its getting screwed by the rest of the world (namely us). Some very disturbing facts and images, not for the faint of heart. This is the kind of movie needed to be seen by some of you guys living in the comfort of your suburban homes who never felt or lived an inferior quality of life, it will wake you up (i hope).
fastmp3
starsearcher
Sweet...thanks Malek...can't wait to see it :D
KrinKer
quote:
Originally posted by malek
Darwin's Nightmare: This is the kind of movie needed to be seen by some of you guys living in the comfort of your suburban homes who never felt or lived an inferior quality of life, it will wake you up (i hope).

Namely

The peurfs !

KrinKer
FunKenLouis
quote:
Originally posted by malek
This is the kind of movie needed to be seen by some of you guys living in the comfort of your suburban homes who never felt or lived an inferior quality of life, it will wake you up (i hope).

jveux pas te faire chier... mais ya seulement toi, jpx et sim peurf qui habite dans les surburb... alors prends en de la graine champion

lol
malek
quote:
Originally posted by FunKenLouis
jveux pas te faire chier... mais ya seulement toi, jpx et sim peurf qui habite dans les surburb... alors prends en de la graine champion

lol

hey le fif, prends ca comme une expression, toi t'est inclus dans le groupe meme si t'habites sur st-laurent.
Marcus007
Thanks for the review Malek! :)

Also, you guys have to see:

La Haine
Trainspotting
Celebration
AMELIE (if you haven't already seen this DIE!)
Memento
Reqieum for a Dream

Rent amelie if you haven't already seen it RIGHT NOW!!!!
milanster
nice short review...I'm gonna see this movie soon hopefully!
Zeiter
quote:
Originally posted by Marcus007

La Haine
Trainspotting
Celebration
Memento
Reqieum for a Dream

ok i die :(
Marcus007
DIE!!!

malek
quote:
Originally posted by Marcus007

La Haine
Trainspotting
Celebration
Memento
Reqieum for a Dream

Barbarian invasion should be in that list, its an amazing movie.

I didn't see celebration and requiem for a dream in that short list. I should check them out.
Marcus007
I'm ashamed to say that I have yet to see The Barbarian Invasions. :(

I definitely MUST rent it. I've heard INCREDIBLE things about it from a variety of people.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement