return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Pages: [1] 2 
Tranceaddict is very slow?
View this Thread in Original format
FunKenLouis
Is it me or is it true?
Aquarian
It's always very slow for me
milanster
no its not slow.....its IN SLOW! :whip:
Marcus007
Slow as in not busy or slow as in speed slow?
FunKenLouis
quote:
Originally posted by Marcus007
Slow as in not busy or slow as in speed slow?

speed
Aquarian
Yeah, sometimes pages take up to a minute to load.
LiGHT78
Yeah....For me it's random. One time it'll be lightning fast the next it won't even load....weird site.
Laszlo
You want some cheese to that whine? Stop whining, 500 users are browsing these forums regulary at once, sometimes almost twice as many - of course there are some bottle necks here and there which slows the site down. I get frustrated too, but we should be glad we still have TA - I beleive Swamper puts a whole lot of money from his own pockets into the site so I can stay alive...
sEpH
quote:
Originally posted by Laszlo
I beleive Swamper puts a whole lot of money from his own pockets into the site so I can stay alive...

:wtf:
FunKenLouis
quote:
You want some cheese to that whine? Stop whining, 500 users are browsing these forums regulary at once, sometimes almost twice as many - of course there are some bottle necks here and there which slows the site down. I get frustrated too, but we should be glad we still have TA - I beleive Swamper puts a whole lot of money from his own pockets into the site so I can stay alive...

you have a special indication when someone whines about how slow the site is ???

how come youre comin all the way from sweden to be part of this conversation?

lol

funny

Laszlo
quote:
Originally posted by FunKenLouis
you have a special indication when someone whines about how slow the site is ???

how come youre comin all the way from sweden to be part of this conversation?

lol

funny

Well I happen to be a big fan of your city and your hockeyteam - aren't I allowed to check this section out once in a while?

If not, then I appologize and promise not to ever bother you again. whiners
milanster
quote:
If not, then I appologize and promise not to ever bother you again. whiners

dude stfu!
so what if he asked us whether it was slow or not? what if he wanted to make sure its not his pc's problem?

yes dont bother us again we got enough fans for our city already
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement