return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
****ing *******!
View this Thread in Original format
Chang monkey
on the day i find out i have to re sit three modules in the first year cos i was a bit naughty at uni in the first three terms , my sister has deleted my whole live sets folder. im gonna ing kill her
djkoolaide
:(
Vivid Boy
umm music discussion is that away. this is not :wtf: related
dj_bas
the whole live sets gone is pretty :wtf:
Jocker
quote:
Originally posted by Chang monkey
on the day i find out i have to re sit three modules in the first year cos i was a bit naughty at uni in the first three terms , my sister has deleted my whole live sets folder. im gonna ing kill her

imagine now that you want to show your sister how angry you are just to teach her not to do those types of things in the future. you take a hammer, and make a move like you're gonna smash her head. unfortunately, you swung too strong and you cannot stop your hand moving. the next thing you know, the hammer smashes her skull and slams away half the brain. splatters of brain fly around all over the place.

realizing what you've done, you run for your parents' gun, bring it to your skull and pull the trigger. unfortunately, the bullet misses all the vital parts, but blows away parts of your brain responsible for your inteligence and your erectile function. now you are a ing retard with a flaccid dick - forever.

your day then would get even more ed up, wouldn't it? so stop whining, and look at the bright side! your sister is still alive, and you are still an intelligent human beer who can bone(maybe:D):wtf::wtf: :wtf:
nchs09
to punish her. stick it in the p00per
Jocker
quote:
Originally posted by nchs09

she'll probably start deleting his livesets everyday after that:wtf:
PhaseFour
quote:

i was gonna say that :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip:
::TranceVanDyk::
how many livesets do u have. my mum threw away 90% of my cd collections last year. about 50 in a big case.

as for my live sets. ive got 20, most from tranceaddict.
gouuryella
id throw something valuble of hers or break it, or do something really bad that shes gonna get in pissed about.

nchs09
quote:
Originally posted by ::TranceVanDyk::
how many livesets do u have. my mum threw away 90% of my cd collections last year. about 50 in a big case.

as for my live sets. ive got 20, most from tranceaddict.
wtf i have like more than that just of my fav. dj

i have 29 sander sets lol.

and lol stick it in the pooper is a classic answer to anything :p
::TranceVanDyk::
quote:
wtf i have like more than that just of my fav. dj

i have 29 sander sets lol.

and lol stick it in the pooper is a classic answer to anything :p

AY, im on dial-up. i get one liveset a night since two weeks ago. im just going down the line on the tranceaddict liveset page. once im done with that, ill look for more.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement