return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Weirdest night ever
View this Thread in Original format
Creamfields23
So here it goes:

I have a friend who is/was with a girl. He always said i'm gonna dump her, I'm to good for here. But everytime i'm at his home there always arrives an sms from this girl. I don't like stupid asses like this but I know this guy over twenty years, and his mother still keeps an article about me in the newspaper. She was proud of me back in the days. My own parents don't even got it anymore.

But the last of couple of days there is this rumour that this girl is pregnant and I wanna ask him about it, but it's not my business.

So I was driving around late tonight, got to the street where my friend lives but hadn't got the balls to ring the door and ask him how things are going.

So driving back home I deside to pick up a pizza. I walk into this restaurant and a guy walks my way and ask me If I still see this stupid . And Yes by the stupid he ment this friend of mine. This guy in the restaurant seems to live in the same street as this pregnant girl.

He tells me the parents of my friend bid this girl alot of money to remove this child. And this could be true because these ppl are loaded. :nervous: :nervous: :nervous:

I always wanted honest ppl around me, but man the world can be cruel sometimes.

So here I am confused at 4:00 am Wondering if I should tell other good friends, call him up or what ever.
smokeape
Dang condense the down. Your bud got a gf pregnant and she got an abortion? So what business is that of yours?

:mad:
[[[smoke]]]

Evil Angel ft Kim Marsh - Today (Marcos Mix)
Palladium
go ahead and call your friend...doesn't give a if its overnight...call him and tell him the truth

that's it
washout
i dont see how u cant talk to him if u have known him for 20 years.
must not be a good friendship.
Creamfields23
No she doesn't want to remove the baby. So I'm thinking about a child growing up and being denied by his father. That sucks big time, period!
Creamfields23
quote:
Originally posted by washout
i dont see how u cant talk to him if u have known him for 20 years.
must not be a good friendship.

This friend has an cocaine addiction. He just won't give the up everybody tells him to stop. People watch out with this ! I've also lost 2 brothers in law from this .

So yeah your half right, since this issue the friendship went downhill. But I don't want to turn on the ignore function, because I'm not that kind of person.
shades_of_gray
quote:
Originally posted by Creamfields23
This friend has an cocaine addiction. He just won't give the up everybody tells him to stop. People watch out with this ! I've also lost 2 brothers in law from this .

So yeah your half right, since this issue the friendship went downhill. But I don't want to turn on the ignore function, because I'm not that kind of person.

would you want this baby to grow up with a cocaine addicted father???

unless you know he would give it up for the childs sake
AirPole
Just give him a call man.
vrahnos
you know him 20 years and its not your business to ask him about this? :rolleyes:

he did the right thing, its not good to tell such things, i've paid for an abortion too and i didnt tell it to my friends.
except a mutual friend (after i discussed with the girl about this)
thesuperfunk
He's your friend .. speak to him.

Ian^
If he can't keep it in his pants long enough or use protection then he deserves to hav e to financially if not emotionally support this kid for 18 years.

As for them paying for abortion, well that's just sick, someone should stab them repeatedly
vrahnos
quote:
Originally posted by Ian^
If he can't keep it in his pants long enough or use protection then he deserves to hav e to financially if not emotionally support this kid for 18 years.

As for them paying for abortion, well that's just sick, someone should stab them repeatedly

you're talking ....
i've used condom that time, it broke...
i run to the drug store and buyed the day-after pill, it didnt work...
happens :rolleyes:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement